Feb 10, 2016, 08:45 AM
YouTube: Sky Studio
Thread OP
Help!

Selecting an Autopilot/RTH Control Board

Hi all... so when I finished putting together my new plane I decided I wanted a RTH feature and maybe Auto Circle for it. I read up and bought the FY-DOS Autopilot for fixed wing, but I cannot figure it out. It seems to be outdated, the maps are all in Asia, and when I send the company an email they don't respond. So I figured I'll be able to sell that and pick a different one, but be more cautious. So bottom of the line, does anyone have any suggestions? I reckon there are older posts like this one, but back in like 2012 or 1013, so I don't know if something new has come out. Also I don't really want the price to be that high. The FY-DOS was $87, which is a pretty good price for me.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2016, 08:39 AM
Thread OP
Anyone have any ideas? Help would much be appreciated
Feb 12, 2016, 10:22 AM
I am a nice guy! Really!
My Idea is to post this question in a more appropriate forum. Perhaps there is an FPV forum somewhere on the site. Or an autonomous section. I don't know cuz I don't care. But I do know this has nothing to do with electric aircraft power systems.
Feb 12, 2016, 07:14 PM
Thread OP
Ok sorry I didn't see that the FPV section had autopilot included in it. I will move to that section
Feb 13, 2016, 02:41 AM
Hi

The Pixhawk or the Pixhawk lite should fit the bill

Quick Reply