Jan 15, 2020, 10:07 AM
Dany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Timmons
Just got a 84" TBM. I have been through most of this thread but many of the pictures won't load for me would you guys mind posting pictures of your planes so I can see what people are doing for graphics. I have the yellow and black scheme almost doesn't need any graphics but I always have to do something.

Thanks

Papa G

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Only graphics I put on mine were my AMA & FAA numbers... thing looks so good as is! :-)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2020, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Timmons
Just got a 84" TBM. I have been through most of this thread but many of the pictures won't load for me would you guys mind posting pictures of your planes so I can see what people are doing for graphics. I have the yellow and black scheme almost doesn't need any graphics but I always have to do something.

Thanks

Papa G

Here is one option...
https://www.bandegraphix.com/package...ter-package-2/
Jan 15, 2020, 03:06 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Though a few have does a bit of graphics on the TBM, (mainly on the white/blue ones), I think most have just left them alone, I know I did.

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Jan 15, 2020, 09:03 PM
Canucklehead

Subtle changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latest blog entry: Little bout me
Jan 15, 2020, 09:37 PM
Nice!!!

SteveT.
Jan 15, 2020, 10:12 PM
Nice looking plane.

Jan 20, 2020, 04:10 PM
My Turbo Beaver /Bushmaster/ company Viking Air Canada.
Vinyl Callie Graphics on my suggestion .
Use Spinner 63 mm,can use bigger - 70 mm spinner?
Jan 20, 2020, 04:26 PM
I would not use any spinner larger than what is recommended as the opening around the spinner is the only way the motor gets any air to keep it cool. I use a vented (turbo) spinner on mine.

SteveT.
Jan 20, 2020, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
I would not use any spinner larger than what is recommended as the opening around the spinner is the only way the motor gets any air to keep it cool. I use a vented (turbo) spinner on mine.

SteveT.
OK , Thank You.
Jan 21, 2020, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.

SteveT.
So, a 70mm turbo spinner should be able to compensate the loss of airflow...!?
Jan 21, 2020, 04:06 PM
I wouldn't, I used the recommend 63mm size and still used a vented spinner. While I am sure EF did their homework and determined that the amount of air coming in is sufficient to keep the motor cool, it is also minimal compared to the amount that we have with most of our 3D planes etc.. So, I just felt a little more wouldn't hurt..

Also. if you look on this page, that shows Turbo Beavers, you will see that a small gap is actually scale.

I'm curious why you want to use a 70mm spinner?

SteveT.
Jan 22, 2020, 02:50 PM
Bonjour
Malheureusement j’ai détruit mon TBM jaune et noir à cause d’une erreur dans la programmation de l’électronique .J'ai pas mal de pièces ( train complet, capot, aileron ,volet dérivé complète etc...
Donc hier j’en vois un sur un site Français , le dernier , ce matin je le commande hélas il a été vendu dans la soirée!!!!!!
Je cherche plus aucun jaune en Europe!!!! Juste 2 en blanc . Les prochains qui arrivent le seront à la mi juin. J’en ai précommandé un sur le site Français donc pas de TBM avant le 15 mars ..

Unfortunately I destroyed my yellow and black TBM due to an error in the programming of the electronics. I have quite a few parts (complete train, bonnet, fin, complete spinoff flap etc... So yesterday I see one on a French site , the last one , this morning I order it alas it was sold in the evening!!!!!!! I’m looking for no more yellow in Europe!!!!! Just 2 in white . The next ones that arrive will be in mid-June. I pre-ordered one on the French site so no TBM until March 15. Sad .
Jan 22, 2020, 02:53 PM
I am very sorry to see this Fogly!! But look on the bright side, you now have extra parts, you know how to build it, and you know what 'not' to do with the programming..

Stevet.
Jan 22, 2020, 03:29 PM
what goes up, must come down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogly
Bonjour
Malheureusement j’ai détruit mon TBM jaune et noir à cause d’une erreur dans la programmation de l’électronique .J'ai pas mal de pièces ( train complet, capot, aileron ,volet dérivé complète etc...
Donc hier j’en vois un sur un site Français , le dernier , ce matin je le commande hélas il a été vendu dans la soirée!!!!!!
Je cherche plus aucun jaune en Europe!!!! Juste 2 en blanc . Les prochains qui arrivent le seront à la mi juin. J’en ai précommandé un sur le site Français donc pas de TBM avant le 15 mars ..

Unfortunately I destroyed my yellow and black TBM due to an error in the programming of the electronics. I have quite a few parts (complete train, bonnet, fin, complete spinoff flap etc... So yesterday I see one on a French site , the last one , this morning I order it alas it was sold in the evening!!!!!!! I’m looking for no more yellow in Europe!!!!! Just 2 in white . The next ones that arrive will be in mid-June. I pre-ordered one on the French site so no TBM until March 15. Sad .
Just out of curiosity and for others to learn from, so as not to make the same mistake; what happened with the programming that caused it to crash?
Jan 23, 2020, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogly
Bonjour

Available there in Slovenia...

Quick Reply