This thread is privately moderated by Balsaworkbench, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 07, 2016, 01:29 PM
Trader Rating: 95
A man with a plan
Thread OP
$75.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Thunder Tiger Pro 61

Very nice engine with muffler and needle valve, but no glow plug. Comes with aluminum prop nut instead of standard nut. There are some pliers marks on the drive washer, but that's the only flaw I see.

There is carbon in the exhaust port, but I don't think this was run more than a season or so. Compression is very good, hard to turn over by hand with no propeller. Bearings are good. Engine has been well oiled with Marvel Mystery Oil.

I'll pay shipping to the USA. If you want it somewhere else, you pay shipping.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply