New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 03, 2004, 09:14 PM
Find More Posts by yclei
Mew ~ Mew ~

Excellent Customer Service at b-p-p.com

I feel obligated to share my wonderful experience

To me, prompt shipping does not imply good customer service - I pay for shipping and a company has the obligation to fulfill my order promptly. The real customer service starts after I get the product.

Here is the story:

I ordered one lipoly charger in June from b-p-p.com. Exactly one month (30 days) later, the charger smoked during a charging process. Since I used only one type of lipoly batteries, I knew all the charger settings were correct. The power source and the battery being charged were also normal (after getting my new charger I charged the battery without problem).

Thinking that it has been one month since I got the charger, and the charger did work properly for one month, I asked Troy at b-p-p.com whether the charger carries any warranty (it's a Korean one) and whether such situation happened before. Troy told me promptly that I was the first one experiencing this AND offered to send me another charger in exchange of the bad one.

What I had to pay? Well, paypal $4.5 for priority mail AND a stamped return envelope for sending the bad charger back. Within a few days, I got a working new charger. Now that is customer service!

As I told Troy, he has earned one more loyal customer. If I need something that b-p-p.com carries, I'll buy it from b-p-p.com. Not only because of the competitive prices, but also because of Troy's REAL customer service.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2004, 03:03 AM
Find More Posts by yclei
Mew ~ Mew ~
It now has free shipping on all orders placed from 8/17/04 though 8/21/04, but orders placed during this period will not ship until 8/24/04.