Feb 22, 2017, 08:44 PM
FPV is not a Crime
Quote:
Originally Posted by KorbruFPV
Hey dude! i just ordered a cable today because i JUST got my flysky i6.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAETLVY?psc=1

I ordered this on prime today, so i should have it tomorrow? I will let you know what i find! worst case scenario it was only 12 bucks. looked up a few freerider vids and i am for sure buying the full game.
I have this (in fact I think I recommended it to you Korbru and sent you the link to the one I ordered). Just to confirm I have tested this with a th9x and a Taranis x9d plus and it works with both on windows 10 for fpv freerider. I also tried it with liftoff and it worked but didn't feel right, though even my taranis connected with the usb plug doesn't quite feel right in liftoff either (though better than the dongle). I think maybe the physics of liftoff are not quite right.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 23, 2017, 12:17 AM
Im 99% sure i found this because of you actually!! so thank god. Shipping says i get it TOMORROW instead. so much for next day Prime lol. But yes i will verify then!! Thank you for the notes Sudo!!
Feb 24, 2017, 10:11 PM
WE HAVE LIFT OFF. this cable works. make sure its plugged in to your tx and turn the TRAINER setting ON. thats what i did anyway.
May 03, 2017, 04:08 PM
Is there a way to turn off the radio so it doesn't drain batteries!!??
May 12, 2017, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the content gents. I have a TM912 I cant get to work right but have a FlySky I use learning to FPV with my Q90. Ill try the cable and see if it helps me as well.
May 17, 2017, 09:46 PM
Confirmed, working with that same cable with my fs-i6x in FPVfreerider demo.
Oct 17, 2017, 02:34 PM

Help please...

I bought a cable called "Dongle Cord" from Banggood which I think comes with a game... I am at a total loss because it came without any instructions. Has anyone used this cable?... can you tell me how to use it?... I do not want to try things without knowing what to do, the radio is working great with my 2 quads and I would hate to brick it.
Thanks.
Oct 17, 2017, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecchile
i bought a cable called "dongle cord" from banggood which i think comes with a game... I am at a total loss because it came without any instructions. Has anyone used this cable?... Can you tell me how to use it?... I do not want to try things without knowing what to do, the radio is working great with my 2 quads and i would hate to brick it.
Thanks.
boohoo... Just read that the dongle cable that baggood sells for the fs-i6 is not supported in windows 10... I guess i wasted some money... Oh well, live and learn.
Oct 22, 2017, 03:58 PM

do it now ! its on for about 3 more hours $3.84!

flight sim cable on sale right now for $3.84!
do it now ! its on for about 3 more hours
US warehouse
with shipping $6.49
TX: FS-i6 FS-i4 FS-TH9X FS-T6 FS-T6B FS-T4B FS-GT3 FS-GT3B FS-GT2 remote controller
https://www.tomtop.com/p-rm185.html?...oaAu73EALw_wcB
Last edited by quadfly51; Oct 22, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
Oct 22, 2017, 06:10 PM
FA3PR9WM79
I have one that works in Win10. It came with Real Flight and a couple of other sim applications.

I can use a "regular" USB "transmitter," a Th9X, or my Taranis X9E...
Oct 05, 2018, 01:14 AM
My radio was working fine with free rider on my tablet then it just stopped working what happened
Oct 05, 2018, 01:29 AM
I had my i6 hooked up to my tablet running free rider it worked fine until tonight it just stopped working

Quick Reply