Jan 29, 2016, 07:47 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

QIDI 3D Printer!!! Dual extruder 3D printer flashforge pro clone

Just purchased and wanted to make a thread for it!!

QIDI Technology 3d printer QIDI Tech I is the most precise and most dependable 3d printer. Each 3d printer is leveled,fully calibrated and operated for 8 hours before delivery. In order to make best product ,QIDI technology company are committed to delevoping and researching .

Printing:

Building Size: 225 x 145 x 150 mm

Build volume: About 5 liters

Layer thickness: 0.1-0.2 mm(adjustable)

Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm

Software: ReplicatorG, MakerWare

Compatibility: Windows, Mac OSX,Linux,etc

Print from: SD card or connect USB

Input file type: STL,

Gross power : 300w

Certification: CE FCC ROHS

Positioning precision : Z:0.0025 XY:0.011mm

Nozzle Temperature : 0-260℃

Material:

Works well with 1.75 mm ABS,PLA filament

Dimension:

Packing dimension: 550 x 430 x 520 mm

G.W : 25.7KG

Product Details

Key features

1.Imported screws:solve the problem of the rusty, higher intensity

2.Special bearings,upgrade bearings:improved the accuracy and never rusty.

3.Imported 8MM axis, hardness obviously higher than domestic 10MM.

4.External frame, totally adopting metal material, solve PVC plate fragile during transporting, machine is much more stronger.

5.Circuit program upgrade, resolve the static which produced during the printing process or working in the dry place.

Dual Nozzle----with extra fan .
to remove ads between posts
Jan 30, 2016, 10:33 AM
MMAC Brian. K
Love My Flashforge creator pro. I wonder if its the same extruders as on the FFCP. If so this is a really good price. If you want to print higher temps you might look into a all metal hotend like micro swiss and get a WMD products extruder mount which allows you to adjust nozzles without having to disassemble the entire head as on original FFCP. You can print new extruder parts from thingiverse to allow printing of soft materials like ninjaflex. These will make that printer virtually be able to print anything.
Jan 30, 2016, 09:36 PM
Thread OP
what parts do you suggest. My understanding is that it is a direct clone so most parts should match.
Feb 03, 2016, 10:07 PM
Thread OP
Printer arrived on Wednesday. Some issues arose upon unboxing and panic set in, I got a hold of Support in china and got on a chat program called qq chat and within 30 minutes I have a new extruder and motherboard on the way to me!

Issue was that the printer sent to me was the older model (one month ago difference lol) so it had older firmware and different extruder (without mount for cooling fan)

will review soon!
Feb 04, 2016, 10:04 PM
MMAC Brian. K
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemeane
what parts do you suggest. My understanding is that it is a direct clone so most parts should match.
Once you get printing you can print a fan mount for nozzles unless yours comes with it. Than if you decide on printing ninja flex you'll need some upgraded extruder parts. A all metal hot end helps great.
Feb 04, 2016, 10:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcfiddy1
Once you get printing you can print a fan mount for nozzles unless yours comes with it. Than if you decide on printing ninja flex you'll need some upgraded extruder parts. A all metal hot end helps great.
I printed ninjaflex fine with my old Bowden tube mini fabricator, and it didn't have an all metal hotend

Also they are sending me a extruder with attached cooling fan
Feb 08, 2016, 10:51 PM
MMAC Brian. K
On the flashforge, the extruder plastics are a little far from hot end and when printing ninja flex it can cause a jam. Plus you need to crank up heat and the Teflon tube can break down. I did print without the all metal hot end but with it there's no worries.

Quick Reply