Aug 02, 2004, 06:05 PM

Reflex XTR plane install

I am sure this has been covered, but I had no luck with the search.

I downloaded planes from www.rc-sim.de . Is there an install utility or do I move the files in their respective folders. If the latter is true, which ones go where?

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 03, 2004, 03:52 AM
(aka Cliff Lawson)
Just unzip the files for helis into:

\program files\reflex\heli\

and for planes into:

\program files\reflex\Flugzeug

You can create sub-dirs within these directories to group planes/helis together and keep the main selection menu "uncluttered" but it's probably easiest to just put everything into those directories.

Cliff
Aug 03, 2004, 10:08 AM
I have attempted to install from www.rc-sim.de the GWS Slowstick and the Brummi with no success, the path taken was as you suggested.Other aircraft seem to install OK.

Any ideas?
Aug 04, 2004, 09:23 AM
(aka Cliff Lawson)
Do they appear in the plane selection menu? There was a bug in reflex wher sometimes you could select a plane but for it to appear OK you then had t ogo to modify parms and select the correct aircraft model for it. Maybe that's the problem with those?

Cliff
Aug 05, 2004, 09:53 AM
Managed to load 'Slowstick' but not 'Brummi', this was after numerous attempts.
The aircraft do not appear in the plane selection menu, I had this problem with Version 4 as well.

Reg