May 09, 2017, 02:59 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Dornan
I was moved to hit the donate button. You have been doing some great work.
project is closed
Last edited by night_ghost; May 09, 2017 at 09:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2017, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_ghost
You're a dirty liar! The second time you claim, although never deign to do. Into the bioreactor!
Am I not getting your humor or did you not get my donation? An odd way to treat people that use your donate button, but whatever. You can always send it back.

Edit: Rereading your response, the less happy I am. Not sure why you think I said I donated to you before. In any event I am unsubscribing and will not donate to you again. This is a first for me -- and I donate quite often to open source developers (iNav and Ardupilot on a recurring monthly basis, as I think more people should).
Last edited by Marc Dornan; May 09, 2017 at 11:00 PM.
May 10, 2017, 03:34 PM
Thread OP
no more words, once again - this project is over and closed. Sorry for all done and undone.
Now all efforts will be on this board.

Marc Merlin's code for "by 200" applied and all known bugs was fixed in v934 which will be the last version for this hardware.

Задолбали :-/
May 10, 2017, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_ghost
no more words, once again - this project is over and closed. Sorry for all done and undone.
Now all efforts will be on this board.

Marc Merlin's code for "by 200" applied and all known bugs was fixed in v934 which will be the last version for this hardware.

Задолбали :-/
night_ghost, by the very well done, my sincere thank you!
May 25, 2017, 02:12 PM
Well after some fidling arround i think i finally got the screen switching to work good

I use 3 screens plus the clear one.. On OSD Toggle channel i use the "Mode Switch" option (so i dont need to use a specific channel) and left checked "by 200" "rotation switch" and "once" ... and unchecked "auto-switch".. now it changes screen properly when moving from MANU to STAB or any other mode and back

Will see when i finally finish setup-ing all the APM and flying it how it behaves on the air.. but on my table it does fine
May 25, 2017, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLT_GTI
Well after some fidling arround i think i finally got the screen switching to work good

I use 3 screens plus the clear one.. On OSD Toggle channel i use the "Mode Switch" option (so i dont need to use a specific channel) and left checked "by 200" "rotation switch" and "once" ... and unchecked "auto-switch".. now it changes screen properly when moving from MANU to STAB or any other mode and back

Will see when i finally finish setup-ing all the APM and flying it how it behaves on the air.. but on my table it does fine

It's good to know that, great if you can confirm later, I'm grateful.
May 31, 2017, 06:06 PM
Hello,
I have a 3DR mini OSD. I followed all the update procedures to get the OSD working but I am getting the same issue: "No input data" and a screen that I did not setup. Everything looks great on the application (all 4 screens).
Any advise would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscelaneo
I get NO IMPUT DATA with minimOSD extra.
No problem with normal minimOSD.
Using MinimOsd_Extra_Uni.914DV-MWII-release.hex witth BetaFlight 3.0.1

Edit: less important, I get flickrering data winth minimOSD and minimOSD extra with my 1200TVL Foxeer Monter, no problem with the Foxeer HS1177
May 31, 2017, 06:07 PM
Hello,
I have a 3DR mini OSD. I followed all the update procedures to get the OSD working but I am getting the same issue: "No input data" and a screen that I did not setup. Everything looks great on the application (all 4 screens).
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscelaneo
I get NO IMPUT DATA with minimOSD extra.
No problem with normal minimOSD.
Using MinimOsd_Extra_Uni.914DV-MWII-release.hex witth BetaFlight 3.0.1

Edit: less important, I get flickrering data winth minimOSD and minimOSD extra with my 1200TVL Foxeer Monter, no problem with the Foxeer HS1177
May 31, 2017, 10:03 PM
Flip on Tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos13
Hello,
Thanks!
Follow these steps:

- Download latest FW https://github.com/night-ghost/minim...osd_latest.zip
- Connect MinimOSD to FTDI then connect USB cable
- Unzip and run OSD_Config.exe
- Choose the correct Serial Port then click "Read from OSD"
- Click Options>Update Firmware
- Drill down to the firmware folder, i.e. \Released vXXX\FW_+_Char\ and then double click "Character_Updater_FW.hex"
- Let it run the update.
- Go to Option>Update CharSet> Double click the latest "MinimOSD_2.4.x.x.mcm"
- When update is done, powercyle the board, i.e. unplug then replug the USB cable.
- Wait a minute then click "Read From OSD"
- Drill down to the firmware folder, i.e. \Released vXXX\FW_+_Char\ then double click whatever hex file you want to load.
- When finished, check that everything's right in Screen 1, etc.

Good Luck with your build.
Jun 01, 2017, 05:53 PM

Light Caracters for Fixed Wings

For those who want to use I'm posting here the light characters version for fixed wings. Only for MinimOSD Extra.
Jun 01, 2017, 06:51 PM
Thanks Rollys.
Now I am getting some data but it's almost all gibberish. I guess I will have to find the right combination for the different firmwares...?
I have a Pixhawk FC and a 3 DR Robotics miniOSD installed on a Y6 copter.
Not too sure how to proceed.
Thanks for your help.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollys
Follow these steps:

- Download latest FW https://github.com/night-ghost/minim...osd_latest.zip
- Connect MinimOSD to FTDI then connect USB cable
- Unzip and run OSD_Config.exe
- Choose the correct Serial Port then click "Read from OSD"
- Drill down to the firmware folder, i.e. \Released vXXX\FW_+_Char\ and then double click "Character_Updater_FW.hex"
- Let it run the update.
- Go to Option>Update CharSet> Double click the latest "MinimOSD_2.4.x.x.mcm"
- When update is done, powercyle the board, i.e. unplug then replug the USB cable.
- Wait a minute then click "Read From OSD"
- Drill down to the firmware folder, i.e. \Released vXXX\FW_+_Char\ then double click whatever hex file you want to load.
- When finished, check that everything's right in Screen 1, etc.

Good Luck with your build.
Jun 01, 2017, 07:31 PM
Flip on Tech
Quote:
Thanks Rollys.
Now I am getting some data but it's almost all gibberish. I guess I will have to find the right combination for the different firmwares...?
I have a Pixhawk FC and a 3 DR Robotics miniOSD installed on a Y6 copter.
Not too sure how to proceed.
Thanks for your help.

Cheers!
In the latest and last version, choose MinimOSD_2.4.1.5.mcm for the Character Set and MinimOsd_Extra_Uni.934DV-MAVLINK-release.hex for the firmware update.

Good luck.
Jun 01, 2017, 08:01 PM
Please see the pics attached.
What I am getting and what is supposed to look like.
Am I missing something...?
Thanks!

Quote:
In the latest and last version, choose MinimOSD_2.4.1.5.mcm for the Character Set and MinimOsd_Extra_Uni.934DV-
MAVLINK-release.hex for the firmware update.

Good luck.
Jun 01, 2017, 08:30 PM
Flip on Tech
Quote:
Please see the pics attached.
What I am getting and what is supposed to look like.
Am I missing something...?
Thanks!
Unzip the Mini SkyHunter v935 then on the Config Tool click File>Open OSD File and go to where you unzipped this .osd file. Unzip the Screenshot and see if it looks the same.

Good luck.
Jun 01, 2017, 08:43 PM
It looks the same.

Quote:
Unzip the Mini SkyHunter v935 then on the Config Tool click File>Open OSD File and go to where you unzipped this .osd file. Unzip the Screenshot and see if it looks the same.

Good luck.

Quick Reply