Mar 10, 2016, 03:35 PM
"You're gonna hafta kill me"
Rafael,

Do I need to order two of the Dynamite Battery EC5 Harness Series DYNC0028?

Thank you.

Gary
to remove ads between posts
Mar 10, 2016, 03:53 PM
Product Developer-Pro Boat
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke
Rafael,

Do I need to order two of the Dynamite Battery EC5 Harness Series DYNC0028?

Thank you.

Gary
If you will be running 2 batteries per side, 4 batteries total, then yes you need 2 of those adapters.
Mar 10, 2016, 04:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by martno1fan
Well my old gas hydro used to run 69 mph and it was 48" long so you would think a smaller boat would look faster than that video but i guess ill take your word for it .
I hear you. Some boats give a different perception of speed. When I watch 1:1 drag boats compared to Offshore racing, it's hard to believe that the Offshore boats are going over 200mph while the drag boats look like they're going 1000 mph.

Either way, we say 60+ on the box, so I'll take anything over 60 as a win.
Mar 10, 2016, 05:37 PM
Closed Account
60 or 70 it dont matter much theres not many rtr boats available that can get anywhere near that fast if any so well done .
Mart
Mar 10, 2016, 06:02 PM
If travis says and shows it goes 70mph via gps.... then it goes 70mph I will say travis can tune a boat pretty dang well... I'm just jealous he got one of the early releases!!
Mar 10, 2016, 10:08 PM
Looks good there Rafael Can't wait!!
Mar 11, 2016, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael_Lopez
it's hard to believe that the Offshore boats are going over 200mph while the drag boats look like they're going 1000 mph
And they're launching out the hole looking at the sky, while leaving a 40 foot rooster tail behind them

Lake Havasu Top Fuel Boat Drag Race Awesomeness (0 min 55 sec)
Mar 11, 2016, 09:17 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexpredatorGT
And they're launching out the hole looking at the sky, while leaving a 40 foot rooster tail behind them

https://youtu.be/9DKvpgaf9wQ
Rad! Thanks for sharing that video. I have to make it out there sometime soon. I've been wanting to make it over to Pirate's Cove.
Last edited by Rafael_Lopez; Mar 11, 2016 at 05:09 PM.
Mar 11, 2016, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael_Lopez
rad! Thanks for sharing that video. I have to make it out there sometime soon. I've been wanting to make it over to Pirate's Cove.
Ha no problem. Those drag boats hit 260+
Last edited by ApexpredatorGT; Mar 11, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
Mar 14, 2016, 03:13 PM

Pro Boat Zelos 36 Twin Brushless Catamaran RTR

I pulled the trigger today first day at Robins Hobby shop and it's all mine LOL. Really looking forward to putting this bad boy to the test. Thank you Rafael for designing and creating such a badass boat.Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457986413.643216.jpg
Views: 124
Size: 541.4 KB
Description:
Mar 14, 2016, 03:56 PM
You lucky duck Chevy have fun with that awesome thing lol. Post some vids of you driving
Mar 14, 2016, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyPrerunner
I pulled the trigger today first day at Robins Hobby shop and it's all mine LOL. Really looking forward to putting this bad boy to the test. Thank you Rafael for designing and creating such a badass boat.Attachment 8798831
Congrats!

I see familiar APC props in the picture. Just bought some for my quad
Mar 14, 2016, 06:48 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyPrerunner
I pulled the trigger today first day at Robins Hobby shop and it's all mine LOL. Really looking forward to putting this bad boy to the test. Thank you Rafael for designing and creating such a badass boat.Attachment 8798831
Thank you for the support. Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything. Now to wait for videos!

Remember, if she bounces, move the batteries forward until she rides smooth and flat.
Last edited by Rafael_Lopez; Mar 14, 2016 at 06:53 PM.
Mar 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
Thread OP
I thought I posted this here. Here is some info on the battery configuration for this boat, in case anyone is interested.
Pro Boat Zelos 36 Inch Twin Battery Configurations and Mainainence Tips (3 min 53 sec)
Mar 14, 2016, 07:51 PM
Awesome Chevy waiting on my tax return , Rafael can you pm me where you run your boats , Ive been going to Prado lake but is not that great over there . thanks in advance . Eddie

Quick Reply