Blade Zeyrok - Page 2 - RC Groups
Feb 03, 2016, 12:18 PM
Orlando FL
My brother has the QX 180, I think he paid about 1 1/2 Benji's a year ago. He is going to be kicking himself when he sees this one.

For myself after getting burned by jumping in early on the Nano QX 3D. I am a little nervous about jumping in on the ground floor of another new product launch.

The LaTrax Alias is considered by most the king of the brushed motor quads, let's see the Zeyrok top or at least perform on par with the Alias then I might be a buyer
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2016, 01:40 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiznessflying
wait a minute.... isn't this just a 180 qx with a different frame and body??
Nope. Same class, completely different design from the ground up.
Feb 03, 2016, 02:06 PM
Big FPV Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Eichstedt
Nope. Same class, completely different design from the ground up.
gotcha.
Feb 03, 2016, 02:23 PM
SQUIRREL PATROL
Wow the thought of a spectrum controlled alias would be so awesome.
Feb 06, 2016, 06:46 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Got to fly a couple of these today at E-Fest. Very nice handling, body is lighter than you'd expect, excellent endurance and super durable. I didn't time it, but it seemed to fly for 10 minutes on a 500 mAh cell, longer on the included 750. If you already have a bunch of 500 mAh cells, you won't need to stock up on 750s as it does great on the 500s. Note I didn't fly it with the camera installed.
Feb 06, 2016, 06:48 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
I think it's a lot cooler in person than in the photos.
Feb 06, 2016, 09:13 PM
SQUIRREL PATROL
Quote:
Got to fly a couple of these today at E-Fest. Very nice handling, body is lighter than you'd expect, excellent endurance and super durable. I didn't time it, but it seemed to fly for 10 minutes on a 500 mAh cell, longer on the included 750. If you already have a bunch of 500 mAh cells, you won't need to stock up on 750s as it does great on the 500s. Note I didn't fly it with the camera installed.
Thanks for the insight. 10mins of sport flying sounds cool to me.
Feb 06, 2016, 11:30 PM
Sounds great!
Did they say when it will be released?
Feb 07, 2016, 07:07 AM
Warbird & Jet Lover
I tuned out a little when Dustin explained - was concentrating on flying it at the time when he explained it to someone else. Based on when they announced it in relation to Chinese New Year, my guess would be 1st half of March.
Feb 07, 2016, 12:23 PM
I like this! I was going to buy an Alias after they dropped the price. Glad I waited.
I'll buy BNF and use the original transmitter from my Nano QX. I use it with my Inductrix, as well. Right now, I'm still not interested in a camera. Maybe, one day.
Feb 07, 2016, 08:00 PM
Orlando FL
Quote:
I tuned out a little when Dustin explained - was concentrating on flying it at the time when he explained it to someone else. Based on when they announced it in relation to Chinese New Year, my guess would be 1st half of March.
Dave do you have any experience with the Alias, I would like to know how the Zeyrok compares
Feb 08, 2016, 12:06 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis S
Dave do you have any experience with the Alias, I would like to know how the Zeyrok compares
Nope, sorry. While I was at Horizon I know we picked one up (quite a while ago) but I never flew it.
Feb 09, 2016, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Lucky You!!! Hey Dave, did you also get a chance to fly the Inductrix 200? If you did, I would really like your impressions. Were
you able to actually handle the Inductrix 200 or take photos.

Please post them here if you did. Inquiring minds want to know!
Feb 09, 2016, 02:47 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalturbo
Lucky You!!! Hey Dave, did you also get a chance to fly the Inductrix 200? If you did, I would really like your impressions. Were
you able to actually handle the Inductrix 200 or take photos.

Please post them here if you did. Inquiring minds want to know!
They had one there but I didn't pick it up, nor did I take photos, sorry.
Feb 09, 2016, 03:35 PM
Curses!!! .... Ok then, I hope we finally find someone who did!