Blade Zeyrok - RC Groups
Jan 27, 2016, 04:03 AM
New Product

Blade Zeyrok

Just a photo at this point in time

cheers chuck

With Camera, whether with or without remote control: the ‪#‎blade‬ ‪#‎zeyrok‬ is available in three different versions - and in two colours - available. His case is ultra-light and his motorised virtually maintenance free. Thanks to integrated safe-technology is the fly easier than ever. The perfect drone for beginners, the your first aerial photography want to do. http://www.horizonhobby.de/blade-zeyrok.html
Last edited by ChuckTseeker; Jan 27, 2016 at 06:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 27, 2016, 07:41 AM
Hmm, a 200-class Nano QX by the looks of it. And cheap ($90 BnF)

Almost makes up for the Inductrix 200.

I'll be snagging one when it hits stores.
Jan 27, 2016, 11:01 AM
I can build a brushless 250 with parts from china on the cheap for a little more than the bnf version of this ,..& it is brushed motors ,....however that being said ,.. for 90 bucks no fuss no waiting for parts ready to bind & fly If it can take abuse & carry a mobius runcam , it would be great for getting video stills in places where you dont want to risk something more expensive , we will have to see how long the motors last & different battery options & whats under that canopy..
Jan 27, 2016, 12:12 PM
Quads & Planes, cant beat them
Here's a link to the U.S. Page. Yellow band no camera. http://www.horizonhobby.com/zeyrok-bnf-yellow-blh7380t1. List of Zeyrocs. http://www.horizonhobby.com/SearchDi...rce=Q&pageView
Jan 27, 2016, 03:58 PM
Anyone seen a release date yet? I hear the industrial 200 is due in April.
Jan 27, 2016, 05:15 PM
"Now an under 250g flier" just noticed that lol this might be good for you then
Jan 27, 2016, 05:35 PM
Looks good. I have a few quads already, but can always get more. My 250's have been benched til all the FAA stuff is figured out.
Jan 27, 2016, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleb
Looks good. I have a few quads already, but can always get more. My 250's have been benched til all the FAA stuff is figured out.
I dont think its gonna get figured out , either fly underground with a pirate flag somewhere where your less likely to get caught or give in & register to the new world order control grid
Jan 27, 2016, 06:07 PM
This is true, will probably register soon, not like the government doesn't have all our info already.
Jan 27, 2016, 07:21 PM
SQUIRREL PATROL
sweet another blade flight controller board to mess with, super excited!
Feb 02, 2016, 11:11 AM
Big FPV Balls
yes i definitely want one!
Feb 02, 2016, 11:44 AM
Looks cool , but most do. Not bad price and ready to go.
Feb 02, 2016, 11:52 AM
Big FPV Balls
wait a minute.... isn't this just a 180 qx with a different frame and body??
Feb 02, 2016, 01:20 PM
Which way is up?
I've got the 180 and like it. Was going to get a second one and give my son mine but $160 for a brushed small quad is tough. This one at 90 bux is more interesting.

Wonder if it's the same motors as the 180, as I have a set of mmw for the 180 for a reasonable price. After 70 + flights have a couple of the motors getting weak........
Feb 02, 2016, 02:13 PM
Big FPV Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird
I've got the 180 and like it. Was going to get a second one and give my son mine but $160 for a brushed small quad is tough. This one at 90 bux is more interesting.

Wonder if it's the same motors as the 180, as I have a set of mmw for the 180 for a reasonable price. After 70 + flights have a couple of the motors getting weak........
True... $160 for a brushed quad is a little too much specially with the hordes of other cheaper quads out there. HH used to have the 180qx without cam for around $90 I believe but has been discontinued.
So I guess $90 without the sub standard camera is a lot more tolerable.