Jan 27, 2016, 04:22 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Blade Inductrix 200 FPV

looks like a new one hitting the market this week

cheers chuck

Whom our little ‪#‎blade‬ ‪#‎induc‬ trix fun brings, the same shall be our induc Trix 200 FPV LOVE. wink emoticon the slightly larger impeller drone is with an integrated FPV-camera equipped and has safe on board. Thanks to powerful brushless motors is the induc Trix 200 fpv even strong enough for outside bets. http://www.horizonhobby.de/blade-inductrix-200-fpv.html
to remove ads between posts
Jan 27, 2016, 07:40 AM
Wowzers!
Jan 27, 2016, 07:48 AM
$350.00 Bnf
http://www.modelflight.com.au/blade-inductrix-200.html
Jan 27, 2016, 08:31 AM
Love the blade protectors since I have kids. But 350$ ? I'll pass.
Jan 27, 2016, 08:37 AM
Sagitta Fanboy
$250 US.

As a big fan of the little inductrix, I'm both interested and disappointed.

2 things I don't like.

1. Non-standard battery. Yeah, not compatible with anything.
2. No non-FPV version. I'm paying a lot for a camera I don't want.

I do want a bigger Inductrix. I like the blade cages (a favourite part of the Inductrix, it bounces off instead of taking blade strikes). I'm not going down the oddball battery route though.
Jan 27, 2016, 09:23 AM
Here is a link to the HH U.S. page-> http://www.horizonhobby.com/inductri...ne-bnf-blh9080
Jan 27, 2016, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Here is a link to the HH U.S. page-> http://www.horizonhobby.com/inductri...ne-bnf-blh9080
There we go...
$250.00 is a bit more reasonable.
Especially since it will go down closer to the $200.00 mark in a few months after release.
Jan 27, 2016, 10:01 AM
SQUIRREL PATROL
Hopefully these will.be available when I get back from vacation. Ordering one for sure.
Jan 27, 2016, 10:47 AM
I'm on the fence on this one. I like that it's 3s and brushless, but I'm not digging the proprietary battery or the overall look of it. The prop guards seem fragile. Hopefully they aren't made of a brittle plastic.

The flight control/esc's seem interesting though. It looks to be an all-in-one unit.

Jan 27, 2016, 10:57 AM
Video was just uploaded to YT:

Blade Inductrix™ 200 FPV BNF (1 min 50 sec)
Jan 27, 2016, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschoi_75

The flight control/esc's seem interesting though. It looks to be an all-in-one unit.

My untrained eye can't see anything special with that flight controller.
Are we looking at hints that this has integrated ESC's or even integrated receiver as well? If so then we just might have the ultimate FC for a custom rig!

I guess even if some of us aren't really keen on the entire package ( styling , materials, battery, etc..) it is still quite exciting that we will be gaining access to all the replacement parts (propellers, motors, FC's, etc...) for our custom builds!
Last edited by stepper; Jan 27, 2016 at 11:19 AM.
Jan 27, 2016, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inap
Hopefully these will.be available when I get back from vacation. Ordering one for sure.
Only if it is a looooong vacation.
I just confirmed the release date to be April 1st.
Jan 27, 2016, 12:08 PM
SQUIRREL PATROL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Only if it is a looooong vacation.
I just confirmed the release date to be April 1st.
ah thanks tony! hopefully by then my excitement hasn't worned off, lols.
Jan 27, 2016, 12:21 PM
Which way is up?
The battery gives me pause, but I like the look of the unit.

I fly a couple of quads now and am looking at FPV but to get started, I want a ready to go package. Later, I'll consider getting into build it yourself and all the tuning tinkering........

So far, I've mainly seen the racing quads. They're pretty cool but plenty dolla and not as good looking ( yes, for racing, looks mean little).

Not into racing but exploring local FPV in the residential neighborhood. A nice, safe looking quad goes a long way towards nobody objecting to my flying.......

Will be following this.
Jan 27, 2016, 01:17 PM
RC is great fun!
Someone will need to make an adapter for normal batteries, then this will be on the want list.

Quick Reply