Jan 24, 2016, 10:04 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

An open letter to Sarah Palin

From a US Marine and US Navy Officer with a Combat Action Ribbon, and a Republican.

Very direct, very true, and worth reading.

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Palin,

I am a former US Marine and US Navy Officer with a Combat Action Ribbon as well as service connected disabilities. I am also a Republican. I have also served with, and am friends with, dozens of combat veterans who suffer daily from various injuries and wounds to include PTSD. I recently read your comments related to PTSD in which you attempted to excuse your son’s arrest on domestic abuse charges and firearm charges by referencing his supposed PTSD. Based upon your previous comments I am not surprised that you would choose to use this very serious condition as a political football and, once again, attempt to divert blame from your own family’s abhorrent, violent behavior.
For the rest of the letter....

http://observer.com/2016/01/an-open-...o-sarah-palin/
Jan 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
Parents making excuses for their children’s behavior, no matter how ridiculous, is nothing new.

Good letter BTW.
Jan 24, 2016, 10:20 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
Parents making excuses for their children’s behavior, no matter how ridiculous, is nothing new.

Good letter BTW.
The Obama's don't have to do that....they must be better parents than the Palin's....
Jan 24, 2016, 10:39 PM
Figure Nine Champ
http://globalriskinfo.com/

Quote:
I wrote an open letter to Sarah Palin two days ago and it has since generated almost 400,000 views.
Quote:
I believe our system has become so divisive that debate and discourse have given away to name calling and insults. My letter to Mrs. Palin was intended to shed light on a serious condition. I would have written the same letter to a Democrat. In fact, you can see my latest post is one in which I comment on Michelle Obama. I believe that our leaders should be held accountable. I have written articles for the National Review and been interviewed on NewsMax. I suspect most would classify me as a Republican
http://globalriskinfo.com/2016/01/22...ot-conformity/

Quote:
To whomever Ms. Obama was referring when she said: “…..a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on, regardless of who said what or did this.” She is wrong. Conformity is NEVER the answer. Seek your truth, ask the questions, argue, fight and determine what YOU think is right. Rarely, if ever, will you find that a ‘party line’ is the answer. “Never seek acceptance through conformity rather seek respect through inquiry and discourse.”– Chris Mark; 2016
Jan 24, 2016, 10:40 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
The Obama's don't have to do that....they must be better parents than the Palin's....
That's right, because they don't let their daughters hang around the kind of people they claim could be their son, ala trayvon martin.
Jan 24, 2016, 10:42 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
That's right, because they don't let their daughters hang around the kind of people they claim could be their son, ala trayvon martin.
But they can hold an aspirin tablet between their knees....

Quick Reply