This thread is privately moderated by iverss01, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 19, 2016, 10:34 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Thread OP
$65.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Hyperion Z4045-14 236Kv Outrunner Motor (NIB)

Up for sale is a New In Box, Hyperion Z4045-14, 236Kv Motor. I bought this new a few years ago and will not use it - yes, I have moved back to noisy fuel engines :-).

These are excellent electric motors. The Z4045 Series are intended for 60~90 Class glow models (4-cycle 91 to 120), in the weight range of 4.0~8.0Kg (8.8~18 lbs), depending on the model type. Typical glow conversion models will weigh 9.5~14lbs, and use 8S to 10S and can produce up to 1800+ watts power.

From Manufacturer....
The magnets are especially made for the Z Series motors, and are rounded on both bell and stator sides. The result is that contact area with the bell is complete, and this has two benefits: First, heat transfer is maximized, so the magnets are much less subject to damage from overheating. Second, the full contact with the bell on one side, and matching curvature to the stator on the other, means that the magnetic flux lines are complete and optimally shaped; this means higher efficiency, lower incidence of motor stalling, and smoother starts. The magnets themselves are produced in one of the foremost factories in the world, and are the latest type, featuring both an extremely high temperature rating and high magnetic strength. They are retained by fingers in the bell-end, and attached with a special high-temp glue made for the Japanese space program. It's just about impossible to throw a magnet with these motors. Finally, the high-speed, shielded stainless bearings in the Z40 Series are made by NMB Japan; expensive for Hyperion to install, but well worth it for smoothness and longevity.

PayPal only. Free shipping to lower 48.

Let me know if interested.
-Steve
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2016, 01:39 PM
Trader Rating: 36
I'll take it.

Quick Reply