Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 26, 2018, 07:46 PM
Registered User
Thanks for your fast reply!

How about connecting Vector telemetry and DL?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2018, 07:51 PM
Registered User
sdigrazia1's Avatar
Vector Telemetry:

http://www.dragonlinkrc.com/instruct...ctortelemetry/


Quote:
Originally Posted by BisonBison
Thanks for your fast reply!

How about connecting Vector telemetry and DL?
Mar 26, 2018, 10:04 PM
Master of Disaster!
Sweetieinsf's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BisonBison
Looking for a schematic for SBUS......
PM me and I'll send you a prerelease version of my section on Vector from the upcoming DL User Guide.

Additional requests will be considered after a PayPal Donation to my personal account...
Mar 26, 2018, 10:07 PM
Registered User
sdigrazia1's Avatar
Thanks Wayne, Can't wait to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetieinsf
PM me and I'll send you a prerelease version of my section on Vector from the upcoming DL User Guide.

Additional requests will be considered after a PayPal Donation to my personal account...
Last edited by sdigrazia1; Oct 23, 2018 at 09:23 PM.
Jun 13, 2018, 03:08 AM
Registered User
hi,

i'm using a FPV.BLUE system with micro vector open telemetry ( sorry ;-)) and often my osd is frozen for a couple of minutes!
Do you meet the same issue with dragon link ?
Is there a solution ?

Thanks.
Pascal
Jun 13, 2018, 07:34 AM
s'like freakin' NASA in there.
Jmel's Avatar
I don't have this issue ever with dragonlink..
Jun 13, 2018, 02:02 PM
KD2PBU - Fly No Evil
davidbitton's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by maguet11020
hi,

i'm using a FPV.BLUE system with micro vector open telemetry ( sorry ;-)) and often my osd is frozen for a couple of minutes!
Do you meet the same issue with dragon link ?
Is there a solution ?

Thanks.
Pascal
any personal experience with the flv.blue vs. a amimon connex mini?
Jun 14, 2018, 05:06 PM
Registered User
Bladelaughlin's Avatar
Hey could someone verify ET Vector FC is compatibe with windows Mission Planner.
Thanks I’ve been doing a lot of reading if so I’m doing something wrong .
Thanks
Steve
Jun 14, 2018, 09:38 PM
Master of Disaster!
Sweetieinsf's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladelaughlin
Hey could someone verify ET Vector FC is compatibe with windows Mission Planner.
Thanks Iíve been doing a lot of reading if so Iím doing something wrong .
Thanks
Steve
Nope. If you are using DragonLink V3 you can set it up to display telemetry in MP but otherwise no.
Oct 23, 2018, 08:08 PM
Registered User
Hi, noob question here: Is It possible to use Vector telemetry with dragon link V2?
Thanks!
Oct 23, 2018, 09:24 PM
Registered User
sdigrazia1's Avatar
Negative, that's the difference (one of them) between V2 and V3


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikel32
Hi, noob question here: Is It possible to use Vector telemetry with dragon link V2?
Thanks!
Oct 23, 2018, 09:33 PM
Registered User
Ouch! is what I feared...
Thanks.
Oct 24, 2018, 01:06 AM
Registered User
Ok, lets see another choice...
What I want is to use Vector and Dragon link V2 with Dji Ocusync Air system to obtain OSD, but Vector haven't mavlink telemetry. Ocusync needs mavlink or another telemetry protocol.
Is there any option or possibility to convert Vector telemetry to mavlink, or another one that is compatible with Ocusync?
Maybe with Dragon link micro receiver...Ņ?
Thanks!


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools