Jan 18, 2016, 11:16 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Whats up with Motion RC, if you have a problem with Motion RC post it here

I done
Last edited by sidewinderFSK; Jan 21, 2016 at 04:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2016, 03:29 PM
Hi sidewinderFSK,

I realise you have not purchased a product from Motion RC so I d like to assure you we are very different from other companies in this industry. First, Mark and I, the owners of Motion RC have been into the RC hobby for 35+ year each. Our knowledge of this hobby works in conjunction with our business knowledge which helps us grow and provide the best customer service in the industry. We have a full support staff who have been in this hobby as long as Mark and I. We help customers before, during, and after their purchase. Our goal is complete satisfaction with anything you buy at Motion RC. Our support staff answer every phone call and email we receive during business hours. We make it very easy for customers to contact Motion RC.

Mark and I started this business because we were not satisfied with the products and service offered to us as RC enthusiasts. We decided to do something about it so we started Motion RC with a specific goal to make Motion RC the hobby shop we always looked for but could never find.

We design many of our products in house and test them to the Nth degree before they go into production. Of course we realize nothing is perfect and you will find we take care of our customers when they do have a problem. You will find thousands of people throughout this forum who sing the praise of Motion RC and the service level we bring them. We are starting our 4th year in business and this is due to all of our loyal customers. We are extremely thankful to make a living in an industry we love and this is directly due to our customers - we appreciate each and every one of you. I'd encourage you to give us a try. Feel free to call us any time and we'd be happy to talk with you more.
Last edited by Tom.MotionRC; Jan 20, 2016 at 08:17 PM.
Jan 21, 2016, 10:14 AM
Thread OP
I'm done
Jan 21, 2016, 11:41 AM
MSgt, USAF Ret.
I have a problem with people promoting problems when they have zero experience with the company they have a problem with!

There are so few good companies/people left to do business with that when a good one comes along then it's up to the satisfied customers to take care of that company. I've actually purchased items from Motion RC and I've never had a problem with anything or anyone from Motion RC.

Please, if you have an issue with Motion RC then contact them directly; this open forum is the worst place to start a smear campaign and a bad use of bandwidth. More importantly, if you don't like them then don't buy from them. There's no reason to let them know you don't like them. They probably already know they can't please everyone but at least they try.

Happy Customer,

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinderFSK
I have been browsing the site and I have found many different Motion R/C customers with a product that was defective out of the box and they are hassling the customers.

Glad I haven't purchased anything from them.

If you have a problem with Motion RC post it here
Jan 21, 2016, 01:34 PM
Thanks Jim, I really appreciate your sentiment.

SidewinderFSK, I'd encourage you to call us. There is a team of us here at Motion RC who spend 5 nights per week talking with manufacturers in China. Additionally, we take many trips to China in order to bring our customers the best products possible. There are a lot of popular brands we do not carry because we've tested them and did not meet our quality standards. You could not find a group of people more dedicated to quality than Motion RC. However, nothing from China will ever be perfect. This is where support is important. We take care of each and every customer. We receive well over 100 phone calls and even more emails every day. Some customers simply want help setting up a product, some customers want advice, some simply want to talk, and some have a problem. We handle each and every customer call and email as if the model were our own. I'd encourage you to read some of the thousands of reviews for Motion RC on google shopping. You will find we have a very good reputation. I hope you give us a try and order from us. I'm happy to talk with you on the phone in person any time. shoot me a PM and I will be happy to call you.
Jan 21, 2016, 01:40 PM
Thread OP
Sorry Msgt, someone has to stir the pot, by the way pneudralics tech, ch3, ch53, and F4 c,d,e during my AF years.

many more after.
Jan 21, 2016, 02:00 PM
AA6JB
So your friend has a problem and you decide to embark on a smear campaign as a retaliatory measure? Why doesn't your pal just come over here and take care of his own business with Tom and MotionRC? Seems Tom is more than willing to address YOUR complaint, however invalid it might be.

I have bought many items from Motion and they are definitely an up and coming company with standout customer service, IMO. I can have an opinion on Motion, because I am a customer. If you personally have not purchased anything from them, seems kind of below board to wholesale flame them in the forums as you did?
Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
Old Jan 21, 2016, 02:15 PM
sidewinderFSK
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while sidewinderFSK edits it.
Jan 21, 2016, 02:17 PM
MSgt, USAF Ret.
Thanks for your service!

As you can tell from the responses from myself and others we're a bit emotional when it comes to attacking Motion RC because we all want them to stay in business. I hope your friend's issues are taking care of to your satisfaction. If anyone can fix this it's the folks at Motion RC.

2A6X6 C-17, C-130, and WRM equipment.

Aim High!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinderFSK
Sorry Msgt, someone has to stir the pot, and I have a friend here that defiantly has a bad out of the box plane and they are giving him the run around.

From what I understand every part that can fix his plane has the same defect I learned this from other motion r/c customers

They are stone walling him .

by the way pneudralics tech, ch3, ch53, and F4 c,d,e during my AF years.

many more after.

Quick Reply