Sep 17, 2019, 12:56 PM
Eagle Butte User
I second that. Love reading your reports and seeing your pics, Chris! I need to build some foamies to fly at these sites.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2019, 02:31 PM
F3Foamie Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Slope Pilot
I second that. Love reading your reports and seeing your pics, Chris! I need to build some foamies to fly at these sites.
Yes you do sir, and I need to join you.
Sep 17, 2019, 03:56 PM
Tu ne cede malis
next summer, WA's slope trash, plus Idaho's best (or worst?), rendezvous at Bald mtn for flying, drinking and tall tales of sloping....not necessarily in that order?
Sep 17, 2019, 03:59 PM
Tu ne cede malis
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Slope Pilot
Build heck...I've been buying em mostly lately. Cannot go wrong with Volantex's hard skinned plastic fuselages and box steel sparred wings. The one in the pix from this trip is the 2.6m Evo. $109 for everything but RX and battery, last time I checked.

The Phoenix 2400 V3 is a great bird too, love mine. Probably the best handling foamy I've ever flown, zero bad habits. And pretty scale looks.
Oct 04, 2019, 05:59 PM
Soaring with Eagles
I think I am going to Kennewick tonight and stay there Saturday and Sunday - Saturday looks like Eagle Butte - about 15 mph and Sunday - SDR - probably a mild 5-10mhp - great for foamies and floaties.
Anyone else is gonna be there this weekend October 5-6?

Quick Reply