This thread is privately moderated by cbk07, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 15, 2016, 07:47 AM
Trader Rating: 78
Thread OP
$700.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

40% Carden Extra 330 ARC

For Sale: Carden Extra 330 ARC w/ DA150 and Extras. Selling for a friend who is moving. This plane was framed up by a club member and has been sitting in a dry basement for several years. I believe plane to be straight as the builder had built other great flying Cardens prior to this one. Build quality is good....not flawless Fuse covered in Ultracote. Rest of plane needs final finish/sanding then cover and paint. Or fuse could be easily stripped and done in scheme of your choice. Great opportunity for someone looking to get a now discontinued Carden 330 and finish it their own way. Plane includes a strong running DA 150 with standard mufflers and ignition. Also includes choke and throttle servos, tail extensions, SWB Offset engine mount, New Carden wingbags, New Carden Stab Bags, Carden Instrument Panel, Carden Canopy Helmet, Aluminum Spinner, Carden Pilot. The accessories (not including engine and mufflers) alone were over $600 when purchased. Want to sell as a package, but will break up if necessary.

Asking $700 for airframe and 2 servos alone, 1400 with DA 150, ignition and mufflers and SWB mount, $1600 for everything and will throw in whats left of (3) 10 meter rolls of covering which should get you close to done.

This plane would make a great entry level IMAC plane. The last 40% Carden kit I purchased was $1400 and I paid a pro builder another $1400 to frame it. This plane is 1/4 of that price!!! Great chance to get into 40% at a reasonable price
Last edited by cbk07; Jan 15, 2016 at 03:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2016, 12:28 PM
Trader Rating: 17
Sent you a pm on the airframe

Quick Reply