This thread is privately moderated by ijuzwant2fly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2016, 06:57 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Thread OP
$750.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Tlr team losi scte 2.0 package deal

what's up everyone, I have all my stuff for sale I tried to get back to it cause I thought I can invest more time with it but I only been to the track 5 times since I bought all the stuff back in NOV 2015.

The following are up for sale:

TLR SCTE 2.0 RTR
-HOBBYWING SCPRO esc and motor combo(still under warranty w/ reciept) bought 2 months ago barely used
-hitech 7955tg servo
-a few upgrades, alum chassis brace front and rear, aluminum top plate
-cv driveshaft are new just installed a week ago
-new spurr gear
-new gear boxes and gear cases on all 3 of them, also just installed a few days ago
-new diff gear sets on all 3 of them, again installed a few days ago
-new center outdrives both front and rear
-gold barcode, bought it last month I ran it for about 2 practices, please note that one of the tires is defective, I'd say defective is because when I took it out from the bag it was already deformed from shipping maybe? when I glued it on the wheels it doesn't look right, but that didn't bother me, it didn't affect the car. (that's just me though, we all drive differently)
-FUTABA 4PL and RX
-9 hobby people 2s 30c battery packs they work great, I always balance them when I charge( Do not ask me why I bought too much LOL )

CHARGER IS NOT INCLUDED, I still need a charger for my quadcopters.

I prefer local buyers but I am also willing to ship it if buyer pay shipping

I might be able to part out, please PM me whatever you are interested in and we will go from there.

thanks
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply