Hi Jesper,
ANy plan to port this to 2.2 ?
Jonathan
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2017, 09:52 PM
Jesper Frickmann
Thread OP
Hi Jonathan,
I have not yet upgraded my radio to 2.2. But when a stable release is out and I get around to it - yes, absolutely!
Jan 24, 2017, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrickmann
Hi Jonathan,
I have not yet upgraded my radio to 2.2. But when a stable release is out and I get around to it - yes, absolutely!
cool and thank you.
Jan 25, 2017, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyzoom
cool and thank you.
Jasper,

Looks like with N361 you dont have to make any changes to the scripts.
I updated my 2.1.9 with your scripts to N361 just now.
And it looks lke all the scripts is working. I have not test fly it.

Jonathan
Jan 26, 2017, 08:26 PM
Jesper Frickmann
Thread OP
Jonathan,

Cool - thanks for the update. Is there a place where the main changes from 2.1 to 2.2 are documented?

Thanks,
Jesper
Jan 26, 2017, 09:02 PM
Hmm .... I am not aware of that.
Jan 27, 2017, 01:06 AM
This document is work in progress, but should cover most changes https://opentx.gitbooks.io/opentx-2-...1_scripts.html
Jan 29, 2017, 10:19 AM
Jesper Frickmann
Thread OP
Thanks for the link! It looks like all I need to do, is to insert a RIGHT argument for the calls to drawNumber.
I do not plan to port it to Horus, unless there is a request from a Horus owner. I could probably do it with Companion, if the Horus owner will take on the field testing.
Jan 29, 2017, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the link! It looks like all I need to do, is to insert a RIGHT argument for the calls to drawNumber.
I do not plan to port it to Horus, unless there is a request from a Horus owner. I could probably do it with Companion, if the Horus owner will take on the field testing.
Jesper,

Me me me for Harus...it is my primary DLG transmitter now for my Flitz V2.
It help me got to 3rd in our last comp - SG Fr3ak League Jan contest.
I lost out to #1 by 1 points ( sub second ) .... I need the training program
to use it with my Horus.

I gone back trying x9D and getting new Qx7 only because I don't have a
DLG training program for my Harus.

I am happy to contribute if there is a button to do so.
Note I am already using your DLG script for my Harus.

Jonathan
Jan 29, 2017, 01:35 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Quote:
jesper, put in (RIGHT or 0), keeps your code 2.1 compatible.
Last edited by l shems; Jan 29, 2017 at 02:36 PM.
Jan 30, 2017, 08:33 PM
Jesper Frickmann
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by l shems
jesper, put in (RIGHT or 0), keeps your code 2.1 compatible.
Thanks Guido!

I see that Horus does not support telemetry scripts - what is replacing it?
Jan 30, 2017, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Thanks Guido!

I see that Horus does not support telemetry scripts - what is replacing it?
Widgets replace telemetry. There are some scripts in widgets , that I believe is using LUA language.

This link under opentx have more widgets scripts by others.
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...WHM?usp=sharin
Jan 30, 2017, 08:55 PM
Jesper Frickmann
Thread OP
OK, that was easy for Taranis . I have downloaded The beta of Companion 2.2 and tested it for Taranis with RIGHT added to all the drawNumber() calls, and everything seems to work. And I see that they have made it save the compiled Lua files, so no more need for the "manual" compiling - hooray!

But I don't know how to get it to run on Horus without Telemetry scripts and with that bigger color screen. That might be a lot more involved.
Jan 30, 2017, 11:50 PM
Quote:
OK, that was easy for Taranis . I have downloaded The beta of Companion 2.2 and tested it for Taranis with RIGHT added to all the drawNumber() calls, and everything seems to work. And I see that they have made it save the compiled Lua files, so no more need for the "manual" compiling - hooray!

But I don't know how to get it to run on Horus without Telemetry scripts and with that bigger color screen. That might be a lot more involved.
Jesper, yup you are right that it will take some effort to convert the screen layout of the scripts from Taranis to Horus. I think the rest of the logic and code should be able to stay as it is...but yup an effort that would probably not worth it for you as you don't need it to use with a Horus too.

Would you need to convert any to adapt from X9D to Q7 since Q7 have a smaller screen ?
Feb 01, 2017, 08:46 PM
Jesper Frickmann
Thread OP
Jonathan, for now I will just stay with Taranis. I don't even know the Q7, it is news to me that they have introduced all these new models.

I had another thought about the program - I find it a little inconvenient to reach for the switch to change between launch modes during flight, especially if I am struggling to core a small bubble. Therefore, I have made a version where the flight mode (Speed, Cruise and Float) is set by the throttle stick. It works as follows:

95-100% Speed mode
47-95% Cruise mode
0-47% Float mode
-100-0% Flaps down

I hope to get out and test how it works this weekend. Please let me know what you think of the idea!

Quick Reply