Thread Tools
Jan 06, 2016, 09:53 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

Xiro Xplorer 2 **Snapdragon Flight Chipset+Obstacle Avoidance**


After the Xiro Xplorer, now its time for Xiro Xplorer 2.Much advance quad coming with lot of different features like obstacle avoidance system,4K camera,Vision Positioning Sensor,Dual GPS/glonass and 25mins flight time.

Now announced by BG: http://www.banggood.com/XIRO-XPOLORE...8803992014116A



Description:
Brand name: XIRO
Item name: XPOLORER 2 RC quadcopter
Color: Black
Quadcopter weight: about 1400g
Control sistance: About 1000m
Charger time: About 90 mins
Flight time: 25 mins
Battery: 5300 mAh Li-po battery (included)
Quadcopter size: 500 x 500 x 190 mm

Features:
4K camera offers you superior recording, crystal clear photos.
3-axis stabilized gimbal will automatically eliminate vibrations and blurring during the flight to enable a safe, stable and relaxed flight.
360 intelligent anti-collision system, which makes the Xplorer 2 extremely accurate in avoiding obstacles.
Real-time shooting, 5 intelligent flight modes, 3 flight levels can make on transmitter.
Antenna data transmission will give you HD video previews within a distance of up to 1km.
Flying indoors stably.
5200mAh li-po battery ensures it flies for 25 mins.
Durable shell helps you protect the quadcopter well.
You can accomplish 5 intelligent flight modes, shoot and share them in real-time on most social media platforms on XIRO App.
Function:up / down, left / right sideward fight, forward / backward, turn left / right, Headless Mode, One Key Return, Lost Control Protection, Low Battery Protection, One Key Takeoff / landing

Package included:
1 x XPOLORER 2 RC quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery

Take a look at its teaser video:
Xiro Xplorer 2 - First Teaser (1 min 49 sec)
Last edited by Quadbuddy; Mar 11, 2016 at 12:52 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2016, 06:29 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
will this be a Phantom 3 competitor?
Jan 12, 2016, 01:49 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Added on Banggood now!
Jan 14, 2016, 04:56 AM
Registered User
xsergo's Avatar
In my opinion it sure be a Phantom 3 competitor. DJI still has not implemented LIDAR system into their Phantom. The question is how good it will be on the Xplorer 2 too. 4K camera is great and if the 3-axis gimbal works as it should it will be great.
Jan 14, 2016, 05:17 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsergo
In my opinion it sure be a Phantom 3 competitor. DJI still has not implemented LIDAR system into their Phantom. The question is how good it will be on the Xplorer 2 too. 4K camera is great and if the 3-axis gimbal works as it should it will be great.
Sure!

Checkout this video by FPVGuy made at Xiro booth CES 2016

XIRO SnapDragon powered drone - FPVguy review CES 2016 (4 min 22 sec)
Jan 14, 2016, 05:34 AM
Registered User
xsergo's Avatar
Yeah, I have watched it. I am pretty excited about this drone and how the obstacle avoidance will work. Wrote an article about what I think of it in my blog last night.
Jan 14, 2016, 11:59 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsergo
Yeah, I have watched it. I am pretty excited about this drone and how the obstacle avoidance will work. Wrote an article about what I think of it in my blog last night.
Let's wait for its reviews!
Jan 18, 2016, 11:20 AM
Registered User
unmannedtech's Avatar
Looks very cool, I am particularly interested to see how the collision avoidance works, as the recently announced Yuneec typhoon H seems to just use some basic ultrasonic sensors for obstacle avoidance, but if anyone has ever tried to use them while moving you will see they are rather inaccurate so I doubt they will work well enough to stop you hitting anything smaller than a building.
Jan 18, 2016, 12:07 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by unmannedtech
Looks very cool, I am particularly interested to see how the collision avoidance works, as the recently announced Yuneec typhoon H seems to just use some basic ultrasonic sensors for obstacle avoidance, but if anyone has ever tried to use them while moving you will see they are rather inaccurate so I doubt they will work well enough to stop you hitting anything smaller than a building.
We need to wait a bit for its videos!
Jan 25, 2016, 04:37 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Banggood priced this at 1499$

What you guys think?
Jan 26, 2016, 02:53 PM
Registered User
I think if I could get my hands on one of those snapdragon flight control systems I'd be a happy guy.
Mar 11, 2016, 12:53 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
priced 1499$ on Banggood, is it not better to buy DJI Phantom 4 ?
Apr 25, 2016, 02:32 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
What happened with this quad?
Apr 28, 2016, 11:53 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Looks like this thing is abandon now
Jul 18, 2016, 07:42 PM
Registered User
Seika Avx's Avatar
all that and they still put the damn reds in the front.. lol


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools