AMA show - RC Groups
Jan 04, 2016, 11:22 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
Discussion

AMA show

XPS will be at the AMA show again this year, January 8-10. During this time, no orders will be processed.

There will be show specials on Nanos, RFU, and X10+ boards!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 05, 2016, 01:38 AM
Will you have a sequencer for me, I hope��
Jan 05, 2016, 06:54 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
No, the PC software is still not done. I will be showing something that we will have shortly that will be a better solution for you.
Jan 05, 2016, 08:43 PM
Thanks, see you on Saturday.
Jan 09, 2016, 03:35 AM

Ama expo new releases

in another post Jim said there were going to be several new products released ! ! For those of us that are not in attendance. Please keep us posted as the show goes on. i have not heard any thing after the first day. Maybe jim is waiting for saturday? We are dying out here . lol. Oh by the way i could use some nano lll rx at show priceing. You. All have fun out there! THANKS TOM
Jan 09, 2016, 11:37 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
X24 information released! 3 versions will be available.
Jan 09, 2016, 12:41 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
X24 information released! 3 versions will be available.
does it pass input voltage to the receivers? I know the spek rx's get the lower voltage, I forget about the normal Rx ports.
Jan 09, 2016, 01:11 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
The Spetrum inputs are voltage regulated, so you can plug in a satellite receivers directly without any type of voltage converter. The other 4 receiver inputs have the same voltage as the servo bus.
May 16, 2016, 12:25 AM
Any update on when the X24 will be available? Going to start building a 42% Dalton Extra and will need the X24 within a few months (hopefully).
May 16, 2016, 07:22 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
The entire inventory of the chip used for the current sensing was purchased by one of the major auto makers. This left us with a 30 week lead time to get parts. I expect the chips to be available about mid-June and then boards have to be built. I have been bugging the company weekly ever since this mess started.
May 20, 2016, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the response.
Jan 05, 2017, 11:56 AM
↓↘→ + (punch)
bump... any goodies being shown off this year?
Jan 05, 2017, 11:54 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
The final X24 is being shown here. I won't have the plastic cases until the end of the month, but we are taking pre-orders for this product at the AMA show - 25% off with a pre-order only at the show. So, $150 instead of $199.95.

I do have that last of the 6S5200mAh packs from our last batch to sell - $65 each, while supply lasts. 1 year no-puff warranty!

We also have our usual array of products. All product pricing at the show includes CA state tax.

I will possibly be showing our new tiny (1.5" x .9" x .5") thermal imaging camera system, which is capable of tracking moving objects using real thermal technology (FLIR). It can be used with drone setups to fly in pitch black, and follow heat signatures. I designed it really for the commercial/industrial markets for outdoor security cameras to track moving objects and adjust the position of the normal camera. I always hate it when I see video of the bad guy walking up and past the camera... that camera should be follow them! The camera has a composite video output with a palette that can be changed like the Predator's thermal heads up display.
Jan 06, 2017, 06:43 AM
Jim,

Will you be showing off the latest iteration of the transmitter ??
Jan 06, 2017, 01:27 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
The final X24 is being shown here. I won't have the plastic cases until the end of the month, but we are taking pre-orders for this product at the AMA show - 25% off with a pre-order only at the show. So, $150 instead of $199.95.

I do have that last of the 6S5200mAh packs from our last batch to sell - $65 each, while supply lasts. 1 year no-puff warranty!

We also have our usual array of products. All product pricing at the show includes CA state tax.

I will possibly be showing our new tiny (1.5" x .9" x .5") thermal imaging camera system, which is capable of tracking moving objects using real thermal technology (FLIR). It can be used with drone setups to fly in pitch black, and follow heat signatures. I designed it really for the commercial/industrial markets for outdoor security cameras to track moving objects and adjust the position of the normal camera. I always hate it when I see video of the bad guy walking up and past the camera... that camera should be follow them! The camera has a composite video output with a palette that can be changed like the Predator's thermal heads up display.
awesome! ready to test that servo matching thing, you can send me a case later
(might need to get me a new giant scale for the occasion...)

predator vision sounds fun and amusing!