Vice President Trump ? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 02, 2016, 09:37 PM
Registered User
rockyboy2's Avatar
Discussion

Vice President Trump ?


I just think that at this time , with the internal problems the US has (black/cops , blacks /whites ) and the "wars" on terror that are going on around the world , its not a good time to experiment with the Presidency , BUT the Vice Presidency ........why not ? What say you ?
Jan 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
Registered User
Yort69's Avatar
Bs !...Orwellian comment...
Jan 02, 2016, 09:46 PM
Registered User
rockyboy2's Avatar
Why ? Just think what he would pick up during 4 years as VP , he would be a bad ass in 2020 , plus it would be nice to have a VP/business man , really do something with the position , redefine the VP role .
Jan 02, 2016, 09:50 PM
Registered User
rockyboy2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
Bs !...Orwellian comment...
sorry man , dumb hll billy here , i will have to Google that before i even know if you were trying to insult me
Jan 02, 2016, 09:55 PM
Registered User
Yort69's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyboy2
I just think that at this time , with the internal problems the US has (black/cops , blacks /whites ) and the "wars" on terror that are going on around the world , its not a good time to experiment with the Presidency , BUT the Vice Presidency ........why not ? What say you ?
( We will fix things by keeping the incompetent status quo that caused the problems around the world in power )
Jan 02, 2016, 10:00 PM
Registered User
Yort69's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyboy2
sorry man , dumb hll billy here , i will have to Google that before i even know if you were trying to insult me
Basically Down is Up...Up is Down type spin on thinking...( We will fix the problem by creating the problem)....( We will change course by staying the course)..( We will create more jobs...by outsourcing jobs).....as noted above...
Jan 02, 2016, 10:29 PM
Registered User
rockyboy2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
Basically Down is Up...Up is Down type spin on thinking...( We will fix the problem by creating the problem)....( We will change course by staying the course)..( We will create more jobs...by outsourcing jobs).....as noted above...
Not sure TRUMP in the WHITE HOUSE even if as VP would be considered staying the course/same old s . Just saying