Feb 25, 2017, 10:49 PM
Just in time for Spring! I have my 104" Yak54 for sale - 1 flight, flies like a dream! making room for a new project. If interested, see my ad at High Desert RC Club website - classifieds! Happy Flying.
Last edited by amjet; Feb 26, 2017 at 08:41 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2017, 09:11 AM
Official Boat Bum
Well I'll have to say yesterday was one of those, "you should have been here yesterday" kinds days. The 2017 flying season is here Wasn't that a beautiful flying weather kind of day? Lot's of club members present and I even got around to handing in my ragged, carry in my wallet for 3 months, club dues check! (Why I did not just mail it in is not a practical question... Because I don't have a practical excuse).
Mar 18, 2017, 10:07 AM
AMA 8614

Revised Event Schedule

Here is the latest info on events in our area that I have. I haven't heard from the Fernley Club yet. As soon as I get their info I will combine it into the list. I will also at the racing events in Sacramento when I get them.
Mar 18, 2017, 07:31 PM
Official Boat Bum
Thank you for the calendar! I'm planning on going to the RRCC Jet rally, the Castle Scale event and several of the HSRC ones too.
Apr 04, 2017, 07:37 PM
AMA 8614

Spring Turkey Shoot at HSRCC Pony Express Air Park

Weather permitting we will have our first event of the year, hosted by Paul Ciotti. Attached is the flyer describing the event. There is a $5.00 entry fee. Hope to see you there. BJ

Also attached is the latest schedule of events that I have for Northern Nevada. BJ