Jan 01, 2016, 03:37 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Ben Carson's campaign makes changes....

http://news.yahoo.com/republican-car...114303811.html

Looks like his campaign manager and twenty staffers are starting the new year someplace else.
Jan 01, 2016, 03:39 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Ben Carson still has a campaign?
Jan 01, 2016, 03:39 PM
Real Time Recon
I think ole Ben is on his way out
Jan 01, 2016, 04:02 PM
No one has yet explained to me why this guy was ever considered a serious presidential candidate. Yes he is smart. Yes he is highly educated. Yes he was very accomplished in his field. Yes he seems like a nice guy. Yes he is a political outsider.

I know at least 50 people who fit that description. What makes this guy special?
Jan 01, 2016, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
No one has yet explained to me why this guy was ever considered a serious presidential candidate. Yes he is smart. Yes he is highly educated. Yes he was very accomplished in his field. Yes he seems like a nice guy. Yes he is a political outsider.

I know at least 50 people who fit that description. What makes this guy special?
I believe he was a commentator (on FOX?) and got noticed.
Jan 01, 2016, 04:15 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466

Their last great black hope?
Jan 01, 2016, 04:21 PM
christian theme park operator
His views mean he would probably be at home among the Taliban leadership, and he remains a frontrunner for the coveted "Craziest GOP Candidate" trophy.
Jan 01, 2016, 04:27 PM
Personally, I think his staffers realized that with his troubled thug life as a youngster, he could one day snap while in the Oval office and launch into a scathing tirade replete with "Gosh Darnits!"
Jan 01, 2016, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor
Their last great black hope?
If you're black, that's as racist as it comes

If you're white, you apparently suffer from an overload of self loathing and white guilt.
Jan 01, 2016, 05:49 PM
Like Herman Cain, he was there to sell books and what not..never was a serious contender and his poll numbers were obviously well managed....
Jan 01, 2016, 07:11 PM
Yes, a marketing campaign.

Got to hand it to the guy for having the nads to jump through all the hoops to sell a book or whatever....
Jan 02, 2016, 05:07 PM
Random Pic #23982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
I believe he was a commentator (on FOX?) and got noticed.
You would be wrong.

Quick Reply