Dec 31, 2015, 07:03 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Turnigy 1/16 4wd Nitro-T Truggy w/ .07 Engine (RTR)

I don't know weather I should get it is at actually a good nitro car or is it just a piece of crap.
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...gine_ARR_.html
Please give me some suggestions.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 31, 2015, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't go for a nitro car that small as an electric version would work much better, faster and easier to use. Could spec lipos that charge in 20 mins. The current hobbyking sandstorm would be a massive upgrade from the nitro-T and a little bigger as well.

Nitro is very good in 1/10 and 1/8 but on 1/16 electric is better suited. I'm aware that not everyone would want to switch from nitro but I would ignore this scale of nitro all together.
Jan 06, 2016, 05:42 PM
I bought 1 for my son xmas present. Got it running. It revs flat out and all 4 wheels turning round flat out. It's not even run in yet. It's all new to me this nitro stuff. Thinking I made a mistake.
Feb 05, 2016, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilly36
I bought 1 for my son xmas present. Got it running. It revs flat out and all 4 wheels turning round flat out. It's not even run in yet. It's all new to me this nitro stuff. Thinking I made a mistake.
Explain to me just what you mean when you say it revs flat out. And all 4 wheels turning round flat out. Do you mean it wants to idle too fast, and wants to move when idling?

Quick Reply