Dec 30, 2016, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaigonFPV
hello guys.
My H9 can not playback more than 3 videos recorded. When i want to playback those videos, it just show up only 3/3 videos.
Have anyone know that problem?
My firmware is: 160627LY
appreciated.
I had a similar problem when using a 64 GB memory card. Switched to 32 GB and it works correctly.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2017, 04:44 AM
I have Eken H9 and I'm facing a problem with latest firmware.

With Samsung EVO 32 GB class 10 the camera hangs after 35seconds/8min of recording at 1080 or higher, the led stops blinking and buttons does not respond, I can only power it down and lose the current video.

I have tested on 2 cameras, I have also 2 SD cards to test and always fails.

I can confirm that this cards worked perfectly on other devices and also with Eken H9 firmwares prior to 160627LY (but this firmware has poor framerates at 4K).
I have tested a SanDisk Ultra 32gb Class 10 and works fine.
Jan 29, 2017, 01:37 PM
Just fly it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemary
I have Eken H9 and I'm facing a problem with latest firmware.

With Samsung EVO 32 GB class 10 the camera hangs after 35seconds/8min of recording at 1080 or higher, the led stops blinking and buttons does not respond, I can only power it down and lose the current video.

I have tested on 2 cameras, I have also 2 SD cards to test and always fails.

I can confirm that this cards worked perfectly on other devices and also with Eken H9 firmwares prior to 160627LY (but this firmware has poor framerates at 4K).
I have tested a SanDisk Ultra 32gb Class 10 and works fine.

There is a guy on the Facebook eken H9 or H8 Bricked user group named Ron Shaw that can fix just about anyting with your cam........
Feb 06, 2017, 04:23 AM

Eken H9R and PC connection issue

I just bought an Eken H9R, and upgrade to version WEB_BTR_04D9RK 160822.
Everything works fine but I have a hard time connect it to the PC using VLC to display.

I figured out the issue today and fixed it. It was the network problem.

By the way, I also found out when using WiFi connection, the camera was getting significantly hotter.
I wonder if it happens to all Eken camera or it is just mine???
Last edited by dononeness; Feb 07, 2017 at 02:03 AM.
Feb 13, 2017, 03:45 PM
Eken H9R and quadcopter.

Wizard X220 Eken H9R on board test - angle mode (4 min 3 sec)
Feb 13, 2017, 03:48 PM
FPV addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielcpu
Eken H9R and quadcopter.
Nice 👍
Mar 03, 2017, 04:49 PM
I just got my H9, and confirmed that it is genuine, not fake. I was excited to try it out, and then very disappointed when I found that the photo quality is low -- apparently because of the digital over-sharpening that is applied to the images. The quality is not as good as that of the Mobius camera that I own, and nowhere near as good as the Nabi "toy" camera that I currently use with my drone. The hardware seems good but the software is flawed - I hoped that a firmware upgrade would help, but as far as I can tell, I have the most recent firmware (dated 12/24/16). Does anyone know if there is any indication that Eken is going to fix this problem at some point?
Mar 25, 2017, 10:26 AM
Badius Boy
I just received mine and it arrived with an extra waterproof case back. Was this an oversight or is there an issue with the attached back on the case??
Apr 06, 2017, 08:56 AM
Slow motion question:

I record in 720p 120fps but playback is normal speed on the camera. Do I need to do something post production to slow it down like set speed to 25% on YouTube?

PS. Just saw how to do it with the wifi app so it looks like a post production thing.
Last edited by Gimp Man; Apr 06, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
Apr 11, 2017, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielcpu
That is nice.
Apr 11, 2017, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by export!
I just received mine and it arrived with an extra waterproof case back. Was this an oversight or is there an issue with the attached back on the case??
Just got mine today and it would seem slandered.
Apr 26, 2017, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by export!

If it has slots then it is not waterproof. It's to allow sound in while still being protective.
Apr 29, 2017, 05:48 PM
Badius Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
If it has slots then it is not waterproof. It's to allow sound in while still being protective.
Aha! That's it exactly. Thank you.
May 08, 2017, 02:56 PM
I just received my Eken H9 camera today. can anyone tell me if im running the latest firmware?

Quick Reply