Dec 29, 2015, 02:06 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Top Flite Gold Edition P-51D Plan Needed (60 Size)

I need a set of plans for this kit. Any condition is fine but they must complete. I have a partial kit with no plans. I will gladly pay you for them along with shipping.
Not the manual but the building plans.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2016, 02:27 PM
i have a set of plans - two sheets- for an older version of this plane the 60 size top flite mustang- ive had them for maybe 15 years. they were drawn by dave ribbe. they show the fuselage assembly and the wing assembly. no drawings of individual parts like wing ribs though they came with a kit- and i made a copy of them to build the plane on, but i kept the original plans in my pile of rc stuff.

if you want them you can have them free of charge except for shipping cost. they are rolled plans (no creases).

i dont have a tube to ship them in so if you want them without folds or creases i will need to buy a tube to ship them in, which i will want you to pay for as well. also- how do you want them shipped? they are 42 x 60 inches approximately.

Ed

Quick Reply