Aug 04, 2018, 03:20 AM
Do you have the 25x ? I do recall there was an issue with camera not saving settings - or failing, but this was resolved with the v2.01 firmware update - make sure you are running latest firmware - simple enough and can be done via the app. Alternatively you can alter settings the OSD menu - but clunkier but works just as well...
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2018, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the info Ian. I never thought about trying in the camera osd. I will try and let ya know. Yes it’s the 25x and I have 2.0.1 firmware. Also has anyone changed the cam and vtx? My cheap eachine cam is better Imo. Mr25x fly’s like a dream but it seems the cam is holding me back. All stock settings by the way, for camera.
Aug 04, 2018, 04:10 PM
No the firmware didn’t fix this issue, you have to change the setting via goggles or a monitor.
Aug 04, 2018, 08:34 PM
Thank you sir. Camera is much better now.
Aug 13, 2018, 07:00 AM
Hi guys. What rx is everyone using? I been useing a spektrum fpv race sat. I haven’t had a problem but am worried about no failsafe. Planning on putting a ezuhf 4ch lite rx but not sure if it will work. It should work through Sbus right? Thanks will
Aug 14, 2018, 06:35 AM
No failsafe on the 4ch lite ezuhf rx either. It uses the fc fail safe also.
Nov 14, 2019, 01:37 AM
Anyone know if you can bypass the esc that are built. Into the board... I don't have a reflow station or access to one and the main board is too expensive. Was given this and want to use it as it was intended
Nov 14, 2019, 02:26 AM
Hi Malcurin, the honest answer is I’m not sure... there are two boards though if you had an original MR25 the ESCs are built in, the later MR25X does have replaceable ESCs so there is a chance it would work with aftermarket ones. I never saw a pin out for the original board there are numerous ‘pads’ around the ESCs on the board - some of which are used to update the ESC firmware but don’t know if you could solder your own onto those pads... sorry not that helpful I know.... Regards Ia

Quick Reply