This thread is privately moderated by rhampton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 28, 2015, 05:45 PM
Trader Rating: 45
Thread OP
$750.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

2 Schluter Robbe Large Vintage Heli's for sale...GET 2

Up for sale is 2 Schluter Robbe Heli's...One has a Scale Body on it and the other has a Generic Old School Hirobo Canopy...These Heli's i got on a trade and seems to be really SOLID looking well built Schluter Robbe's.....I'm not sure what Model they are..One could be a Robbe Millennium...the one with the Hirobo Canopy seems to be Torque Tube..i don't see a belt.....
This Schluter Robbe is as big as a Trex 800...So it's really big.....Heli comes complete with OS Motors, Futaba S9202's..Gas Tank, One heli has brand new 690mm Blades...Both Helis have Clean Motors but has been sitting a while..i was told they were hoovered a few times and that was it...they have Metal frames and looks very well built... looks like it's ready to be Flown with some TLC and Fine Tuning..this would make a nice project for someone who is into Nitro Engines and...Photos don't do justice..you have to see these yourself...

The only way i will split the deal is if i can sell the scale Heli for $400 OBO and i will Keep the one with the Hirobo Canopy..

i Will Entertain a Trade as well...I am looking for Electric Heli...Trex 600,,,,, Century Swift 16,,,,..Anything along those lines...I will trade both my Heli's for your ARTF Electric Minus rx & tx...
or i can sell both of these $750 OBO the way they sit now..
Last edited by rhampton; Dec 29, 2015 at 05:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 29, 2015, 10:08 AM
Trader Rating: 12
You're right, Two great solid Helicopters. The scale helicopter looks like a Schluter Magic. The other is indeed a Robbe/Schluter Millennium with a tube drive. Best of luck with the trade or sale.
Dec 29, 2015, 06:17 PM
Trader Rating: 45
Thread OP
Thanks Wildbuff. Appreciate that. it brings back Memories of Old School Competition Days when they Flew those Large 90 Heli's

Quick Reply