Thread OP
Discussion

what is your 3d printer

price VS quality, post you pic
to remove ads between posts
Dec 29, 2015, 06:14 PM
here is a great place to start
http://www.3ders.org/pricecompare/3dprinters/

I have a Marker Bot Replicator Dual head. had it for nearly 4 years, and is still working like a dream
Jan 05, 2016, 01:29 PM
airliner project
Thread OP
Thanks You . Do u have any video what u had done
Jan 09, 2016, 12:40 AM
4.2V of pure Kraut power
Wanhao Duplicator 5s - built like a tank (obviously a chinese one )

http://wanhaousa.com/products/duplic...steel-exoframe

Recommended.
Jan 12, 2016, 11:05 AM

Zortrax M200

I have and sell Zortrax M200's. Out of all the printers I offer this one is recommended as its easy to use, minimal downtime, and reliable.
you can see my prints on my facebook page.
let me know if you have any questions.
www.facebook.com/designsandpainting
Jan 14, 2016, 12:17 AM
I use an Airwolf 3d HD. Had it for over two years and I love it! Can't wait to buy another at some point.
Jan 20, 2016, 09:34 PM
I have a sunhokey prusa i3. Not the best quality but it was a cheap first printer
Jan 21, 2016, 05:49 PM
After some research,I found this printer which appears to be an extremely cheap ultimaker 2 clone,cant wait to start making stuff! http://www.aliexpress.com/item/large...ml#60664696025

(after reading this over I did think this looks a lot like a spambot post,but ill post some pics once it arrives and its up and running )
Last edited by sketchybmxer; Jan 21, 2016 at 06:01 PM.
Mar 22, 2016, 07:39 PM
Mine started off as a Lulzbot Kittaz, but has been upgraded to a Taz 5. It has a large 298x275x250 build volume. I have consistently printed down to .08mm layer heigh with a .25mm nozzle. It's open source, which makes it much easier to upgrade and modify. I have printed in HIPS, ABS, Moldlay, Wax and PET-G.
Love this machine. Upcoming upgrades will be 12mm rods on the X axis, and changing to a 1.75mm hotend to get more granular filament feed rate to try and decrease the nozzle size and layer height.

Scott
May 02, 2016, 11:06 AM
Late to the discussion... I bought a FlashForge Creator Pro about 1-1/2 years ago. After buying 26 different spools of filament in various colors, types, etc, and dozens of hours fine tuning the machine, I've achieved great results.

I use a dial indicator to check the build platform before every print. I don't expect it to be 100% perfect all of the time, but it seems to work better than the paper method between the platform and extruder nozzle. I also changed out the ugly and barely readable LCD with a Vacuum Fluorescent Display.

That being said, it irritates me when I see people offering 3D printing services here and they produce nothing but junk. If you're going to offer the service, you should have a layer height of 0.10 mm or less and print incredibly slow for super nice results. The longest print took the machine 40 hours. It wasn't a large part, but because it ran slow and had a tiny layer height with 90% infill, the part appeared as a solid object.
May 02, 2016, 05:44 PM
Turnigy Fabrikator bought it during the Holiday sales last fall at HK. It works very well, even with the original hot end once I figured out the hot end needs active cooling rather than passive. Once I installed a fan on the hot end almost all the jamming stopped. Calibrated it once for all axis including the extruder, seems to be holding calibration well. Level the bed occasionally and it seems to do a decent job on PLA, ABS, PetG. Stock hotend can't handle the higher temps for nylon, etc. Unfortunately, HK seems to have abandoned the unit.

Don
Jun 09, 2016, 06:38 PM
I have owned 9 printers at this point in time

I use a Gcreate Gmax 1.5xt+ now...
In order of printers ive had and how much I liked them. order is my favorite to worst.

1. Gmax
2. Flashforge Creator Pro
3. Muve3d
4. Makerfarm prusa i3v 12"
5. CTC Riverside SLA
6. Taz 5 - most people will find this shocking its so low, but the quality is just not up to my liking. The Flashforge is the gold standard of quality prints. I get that now out of my gcreate with a huge volume.
7. Rostock Max v2
8. Customer made rep rap.

cant remember the last.
Jun 09, 2016, 06:59 PM
3D Printing Junkie
Makergear M2 and Printrbot sitting in my 3D printing room. Love the M2.
Jun 12, 2016, 08:33 AM
ive heard great things about the M2

Quick Reply