Dec 27, 2015, 09:30 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

AXN Floater Jet help needed!

I recently decided to go ahead and buy myself the axn as a kit. Assembly was rather straight forward seeing as the motor came as standard; soldering was a bit iffy but was down to my soldering skills.

The maiden couldn't have gone better flew like a dream but there is one thing that has started to drive me mad. It's the fact that the motor just will not stop turning once started, that is until I turn off the transmitter!

I have the trim for the throttle all the way down, and press hard on the stick but the thing still turns as if somebody has set an idle speed on the motor.

Im using the hobbyking 4ch Tx and Rx which is what I use for pretty much all my models, and seeing as this problem doesn't happen to any other of my models I have no idea what the problem is. Perhaps the ESC is malfunctioning?

Help!!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 27, 2015, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarank
I recently decided to go ahead and buy myself the axn as a kit. Assembly was rather straight forward seeing as the motor came as standard; soldering was a bit iffy but was down to my soldering skills.

The maiden couldn't have gone better flew like a dream but there is one thing that has started to drive me mad. It's the fact that the motor just will not stop turning once started, that is until I turn off the transmitter!

I have the trim for the throttle all the way down, and press hard on the stick but the thing still turns as if somebody has set an idle speed on the motor.

Im using the hobbyking 4ch Tx and Rx which is what I use for pretty much all my models, and seeing as this problem doesn't happen to any other of my models I have no idea what the problem is. Perhaps the ESC is malfunctioning?

Help!!
It sounds like you haven't programmed the throttle range on the esc? Search online for the manual/instructions for whichever esc you have and it will usually tell you the steps to go through for throttle calibration.

Quick Reply