Anyone interested in a group build day? - RC Groups

Benton County R/C Aerodrome (Adair Village, Oregon, United States)

Dec 26, 2015, 01:16 PM
Discussion

Anyone interested in a group build day?

Looks like we'll be getting some sun next week, time to stop procrastinating and get those repairs (or new builds) done!

Anyone up for a build day where we get together to talk shop and tinker?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 26, 2015, 05:07 PM
I would be into that, looks like I won't have time until the second weekend of January though.
Dec 31, 2015, 06:30 PM
I would do that if its after 3:00 on a week day
Jan 02, 2016, 04:30 PM
Yes, and we talked to Robin yesterday at Polar Bear, I'm sure he'd be interested
Dave
Jan 02, 2016, 04:33 PM
If we could link up with OSU group somehow we might be able to fly the smaller 180s indoor?
Jan 02, 2016, 04:44 PM
Thanks Dave, yes I'm interested, I'll follow the discussion. Robin.
Jan 03, 2016, 07:37 PM
loopit

Build day

You bet I am interested we can use my hanger!
I am available most any time.
Also Alisa makes some great snacks!

Dennis
Jan 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
This friday afternoon or weekend would be good for me. Looks like it will be sunny-ish and warmest between ~1-4 pm, that may be nice if we need to do any test flights in Dennis' field.

Which days/times work for the rest of you?
Jan 04, 2016, 04:16 PM
The weekend works best for me, but Friday afternoon might work if I can get back from a road trip early enough. Robin.
Jan 05, 2016, 10:02 PM
loopit
I know a couple guys from Albany that might be interested also.
My hanger might be a little small with that many.
I talked to Bill at Tommy's 4th st bar and grill he said we could use the upstairs conference room at no charge,He said Friday and Saturday is open. what about Sat 11am for lunch ???? Or another time if that doesn't work for all .

Dennis
Jan 05, 2016, 10:07 PM
loopit
Also the sooner we let Bill know the better ,if we what to meet there?
Dennis
Jan 05, 2016, 10:44 PM
Saturday lunch sounds great, hopefully it won't be a beautiful day pulling us to the field.....I'm in, thanks Dennis!
Jan 05, 2016, 10:57 PM
1100 Saturday at Tommy's works for me, thanks. Sunday weather should be better for the field. Robin.
Jan 05, 2016, 11:14 PM
I'd like to meet up with you guys but unfortunately I have a variable schedule (I work every other weekend) and it's my weekend to work. I have this Friday and Monday off.

I've also been battling constant issues with my quads and I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. Anyway, keep me in the loop and hopefully I can hook up with you all sometime in the near future. Have fun!!

Scott
Jan 05, 2016, 11:55 PM
You have your own hanger?