Dec 23, 2015, 08:08 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

A plea to the community.

Please, RCGroups users, do not let the FAA's break us apart, let it bring us together to stand against the FAA. This community... this forum to be exact has become toxic with hate. This Hobby was never about whether you were right wing or left wing, gun loving or gun loathing to name two things I've seen us get hung up on. We are tearing ourselves apart and the worst part... the absolute worst is that we are doing it to ourselves. It isn't the FAA. Its us. We can turn this around. Stop the infighting and start fighting for a cause. for yourself. for the hobby. Registering or not; We NEED to fight this regulation. The FAA is overstepping their bounds. Collectively and individually we are all pretty smart. or else we wouldn't be in this hobby. You know this is wrong. Thats it.

*Steps off podium*
to remove ads between posts
Dec 23, 2015, 08:37 PM
We were split before; gas versus electric, plank versus heli, builders versus ready-to-fly, club field versus park flyers, etc.

Anyway, not much I can do about this regulation. I can't change it (because I have neither standing nor a good enough lawyer), there's no point in obeying it (because it doesn't make flying legal), so all I can do is either give up flying or violate it.

Quick Reply