Jun 28, 2019, 12:31 PM
Received the Super Swampers and the HBX wheels! I wouldnt say that the HBX make such a difference to the stock Rocksta wheels, but the Super Swampers used with the HBX beadlock rims are definitely an upgrade!!!

I have a set of the WPL soft tires too. They are a bit bigger than the Super Swamper in diameter. I will try to mod the WPL rims to fit the Rocksta by using the stock Rocksta hex nuts glued into the WPL rims. I will report when the rims have arrived!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2019, 04:55 PM
Vienna calling...
Good info!
Jul 10, 2019, 05:25 PM
Member #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny Copters
It performs very well, much faster and enough torque.

https://youtu.be/ma1gMVBeGXc
That thing is amazing!!

How have you set up the front and rear to be able to drive separately? Its like a virtual DIG setup!!
Jul 11, 2019, 03:09 PM

Shock and spring

Anyone know where I can find a replacement shock and spring? Or is there an different brand that will work? My 3 year old broke one and HK is out of stock.
Jul 14, 2019, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamsherman
That thing is amazing!!

How have you set up the front and rear to be able to drive separately? Its like a virtual DIG setup!!
Thanks

It is real DIG with the Flysky GT3C. Proportional Drive also, 70 Front 30 Rear for example.

Micro Comp Crawler DIG Test (1 min 36 sec)
Jul 16, 2019, 07:32 PM
Member #1
Quote:
Thanks

It is real DIG with the Flysky GT3C. Proportional Drive also, 70 Front 30 Rear for example.

https://youtu.be/6G8tKfHcnPI
WoW!!

That thing is more Mars Rover than Rock Crawler!!

Have you thought about making a shell/body for it? Obviously something that doesn't impede on its ability?

Also if you don't already, you should be competing with that thing in mini mod class! I don't think there are many around that would out-class that thing mate!!

If you have any build plans ect for it, I would love to give it a go building one!!!
Jul 17, 2019, 03:07 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Thanks

https://youtu.be/6G8tKfHcnPI
This is so 'Boston Dynamics'! Great job!
Jul 31, 2019, 04:06 AM
I made a post in this thread way back in Feb 2016 about getting one of these. It only took me almost 3 1/2 years to fulfill. Arrived last week and absolutely love it!

Quick Reply