Jan 26, 2020, 03:02 PM
Genius man
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell HQ (3 min 39 sec)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
Jan 27, 2020, 01:55 AM
Check my blog....
Quote:
Originally Posted by spykez
That may not be a bad idea. I mean, in general for these tests... Trouble is it's hard to find petrol alcohol blends.

Out of curiosity what's the price of petrol down under these days?

We have €1,47/litre

Diesel is about ten cents cheaper.
What grade/octane fuel is that one and a half euros for Spykez?

I pay about $AU1.50 for ULP95 per liter... 98 octane is about $AU1.60

89 octane with 10% alcohol is $AU1.31 and 91 is about $AU1.40.... Diesel is about the same as 91 at $AU1.40

What do others pay around the world?
Jan 27, 2020, 12:58 PM
Flash of cultural inspiration today talking to Emily at work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKORcr1jhY
Latest blog entry: Just To Say Hello.......
Jan 27, 2020, 02:07 PM
rc user
i burn the cheap stuff, 87 octane.
currently $2.35USD per gallon(3.785L).
Jan 27, 2020, 02:21 PM
Heligamist
Gas was $2.19 USD/Gallon up here this morning
Jan 27, 2020, 03:19 PM
Genius man
In the UK, diesel is more expensive than petrol cos the government tax that more even though it is cheaper than petrol from the refinery. They also tax fuel here twice, i.e. tax Fuel Duty on it, then add VAT (Value Added Tax) on it and the sheep pay for it without objecting! If they could tax the air you breath, they would. Next time, a pothole breaks my car's suspension spring again, I will take a picture and get them to pay for that. They take so much money and some of the roads are still proper crap.
Last edited by denis747; Jan 27, 2020 at 03:28 PM.
Jan 27, 2020, 04:13 PM
rc user
Denis, time to get to work on a lipo conversion for your auto. i don't know why electrics aren't more popular in the UK with the short driving distances.
Gov must regulate and tax the hell out of that too.
too bad you can't slip under the radar with a conversion and stick it to them.
Jan 27, 2020, 04:25 PM
Genius man
Pat, I am starting to see more electrics beginning to catch on. They will find a way to tax those too.
Jan 27, 2020, 06:21 PM
Cá bhfuil Micheál?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcifer
What grade/octane fuel is that one and a half euros for Spykez?

I pay about $AU1.50 for ULP95 per liter... 98 octane is about $AU1.60

89 octane with 10% alcohol is $AU1.31 and 91 is about $AU1.40.... Diesel is about the same as 91 at $AU1.40

What do others pay around the world?
I think it's 98... My car can run on the lower octane stuff so I have to admit I've never really looked. Actually, now that I think of it most (all?) petrol stations only offer one variety of petrol here unlike Oz where one could get 95, 98, alcohol blends ... I'll let you know by the end of the week, I suspect lol...
Jan 27, 2020, 06:23 PM
Cá bhfuil Micheál?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdooley
i burn the cheap stuff, 87 octane.
currently $2.35USD per gallon(3.785L).
I do believe the euro octane is different from the American octane... I'll need to look this up.
Jan 27, 2020, 06:29 PM
Cá bhfuil Micheál?
By the way, tonight marks a turning point...

This is the first night I've ever come home from work in my life and said @#__€¥$! I need a drink.. I'm after polishing up half a bottle of Bailey's... Eh... It's not a manly drink, I concur but till do won't it.

All these years.... I've never ever ever ever ever ever done that. Don't do drugs, don't ever get really drunk... last time I got plastered proper was when the euro came in... New year's Eve. I remember it because everybody does

My, how the proud have fallen. ..
Jan 27, 2020, 08:16 PM
rc user
hah, my neighbor took me out tonight for a few(2) beers. i don't drink much so I'm feeling no pain now

Last time I was really drunk was about 15 years ago. dry heaving at 3AM is no fun.
don't plan on going there any more.
Jan 28, 2020, 08:30 AM
Last time I was drunk (looking at watch)

Whats up Spykez???? Thought that U were be glad to be away from the 'antipodes'....

Look on the bright side, alcohol does preserve and, if you were to drop a common worm into a glass of vodka it will die, in water it will swim around.

So, drink alcohol to stop getting worms.

Pop round for a beer...

Paul
Jan 28, 2020, 11:02 AM
Genius man
F-22 Raptor Launch: 2018 Air Power Over Hampton Roads (Sunday) (12 min 45 sec)

2018 Air Power Over Hampton Roads: F-22 Raptor Demonstration (Sunday) (14 min 59 sec)
Last edited by denis747; Jan 28, 2020 at 11:10 AM.
Jan 28, 2020, 04:43 PM
Loved teh first one, bit like the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show', lots of show and illusion, BUT......

Military display the 2 gadjies can't walk in step whilst pretending to slow march at 1:30 and their mates scratching their bits and parts at 12:00 in the background...

Gong to watch the second one now.

Quick Reply