FlySky FS-i6S Transmitter - RC Groups
Dec 22, 2015, 05:08 AM
Ad Infinitum
New Product

FlySky FS-i6S Transmitter

There will be a new transmitter from FlySky hitting the market soon and itís looking pretty nice. The name of the newcomer is FlySky FS-i6S. According to the information I came across, it seems that the FlySky FS-i6S will come with the FS-iA6B receiver.
Here below you can find some information about it.

The FS-i6S transmitter and FS-iA6B receiver constitute a 10 channel 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A digital proportional computerized R/C system. This system supports quadcopters.

Connectors:
PPM/CH1: doubles as CH1 and a PPM output.
CH2 to CH6: used to connect the servos, power or other parts.
B/VCC: used to connect the bind cable for binding, and the power cable during normal operation.
SERVO: used to connect i-Bus module and extend channels.
SENS: used to connect all kinds of sensors.

It will be compatible with these two fellows over here:
to remove ads between posts
Dec 23, 2015, 09:52 AM
looks clean, but just two buttons,
i wonder how its done the control of the setup in the screen,
maybe the two buttons are push up knobs ?
Dec 23, 2015, 10:23 AM
Just saw this on pre-order on Banggood... looks really good. I already have the FS-i6 (actually I have three of them!) and a whole bunch of Ai6B Rx's.... they rock! If the range is as good on this new Tx, I'm getting one! It'll mainly be for the looks though... haha... the FS-i6 is truly "cheap toy" like as far as aesthetics goes.

One of the best bits of news is that Flysky i-Bus support has just been merged officially into Cleanflight and Dominic Clifton is actually looking for someone to do more work on supporting i-Bus in its entirety for telemetry too.
Dec 24, 2015, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1
looks clean, but just two buttons,
i wonder how its done the control of the setup in the screen,
maybe the two buttons are push up knobs ?
The i6s is using capacitive touch screen, you can touch screen to complete the setup.
Dec 28, 2015, 12:50 AM
youtube.com searchfor danqfpv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinamo
There will be a new transmitter from FlySky hitting the market soon and it’s looking pretty nice. The name of the newcomer is FlySky FS-i6S. According

]
Wow!! instead of the fancy graphics of the fs-i6, Flysky decided to go with a more industrial approach, and I have to say, I like it a lot! Very clean! and the switches and knobs seem to be moved to a better location as well. The vra knobs of the old I6 was placed all wrong, it was hard to get to, and if youre clumsy like me, using the old I6's knobs during a flight would equate to a crash. This change is a good change, trust me!
Feb 05, 2016, 02:45 AM
Ad Infinitum
Got hands on a prototype. Here is an overview in case you are interested. Enjoy!

FlySky FS-i6S Transmitter and FlySky FS-iA6B Receiver Introduction (16 min 7 sec)
Feb 15, 2016, 07:26 PM
Looks nice. Does it has Helicoptor/ Air Plane mode ? How many models memory? Is it still compatible to the old receiver? How do you trim during flight?

Looks as if this radio is aim for Multirotor !!!
Feb 16, 2016, 09:09 AM
Impressive!!! Any idea of how much will sell it?
Feb 18, 2016, 04:08 AM
youtube.com searchfor danqfpv
any idea of when this is coming out?
Mar 22, 2016, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
Listed for sale on GLB now
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/flysky-fs...ch-screen.html
Mar 22, 2016, 07:24 PM
RC Warjet
Who will be the "sacrificial lamb"?
Mar 22, 2016, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
Flysky factory just delayed the release date. You can subscribe our email for this transmitter. Then you will be emailed when stock arrives in banggood.
Last edited by TS Banggood RC; Mar 22, 2016 at 10:18 PM.
Mar 22, 2016, 11:18 PM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongdy
Does it has Helicoptor/ Air Plane mode ? Looks as if this radio is aim for Multirotor !!!
it's the same radio that ALIGN is selling one of their multirotor with. I don't think you can fly other aircraft with it.
Mar 22, 2016, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse
it's the same radio that ALIGN is selling one of their multirotor with. I don't think you can fly other aircraft with it.
It comes with a FS-iA6B receiver so why wouldn't you be able to use it with other aircraft?
I just built a zmr250 that I currently fly using a cheerson cx-20 tx. I only needed to order a cheerson cx-20 receiver for it.
Mar 22, 2016, 11:46 PM
▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkh2o
It comes with a FS-iA6B receiver so why wouldn't you be able to use it with other aircraft?
prove it...