Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:17 PM
Find More Posts by va56champs
Discussion

Bananna Hobby F-4F Wildcat

The weak link on this bird is the landing gear. Of course most planes have lousy gear. I am looking for the landing gear set for this plane. Any help would be wonderful. Banana Hobby is B/O until Feb 2016. Mfg wants $60.00 just for shipping. Any help would be great.
kbeck46@suddenlink.net
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:44 PM
Find More Posts by AntiArf
Quote:
Originally Posted by va56champs View Post
Banana Hobby is B/O until Feb 2016.
What does that mean?

Apparently they still have these for $140. Not a terrible price for a replacement, although not great either.
http://www.bananahobby.com/8-ch-blit...plane-kit.html

I would at least post on their forum here about how they don't have these parts either. Ask them if BH expects people to get spare parts by asking for other's parts from crashed models.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 07:16 PM
Find More Posts by BBill
3-09-2016 Back in stock!!!
Old Mar 11, 2016, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Banana Hobby Service Agent
Good catch BBill! That is correct, we just replenished stock for the landing gears on this model.

You can find them here:

http://www.bananahobby.com/retracts-...4114-prd1.html

-Alex
Old Mar 13, 2016, 02:51 PM
Find More Posts by BBill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHCSR ALEX View Post
Good catch BBill! That is correct, we just replenished stock for the landing gears on this model.

You can find them here:

http://www.bananahobby.com/retracts-...4114-prd1.html

-Alex
Good customer service...I got an E-mail saying they were in stock. Site was showing not in stock. I called and believe it or not your Girl called me back!! I just had to wait for the site to up date. Great to do business with you!! Bill
Old Oct 05, 2016, 08:16 AM
Ldm
Find More Posts by Ldm
Ldm
I am waiting for props and a motor shaft but it appears that the motor shaft is not an option.
I guess I have to purchase an entirely new motor ??
Old Oct 06, 2016, 07:46 PM
Hey Ldm!

We are expecting more propellers for the F4F Wildcat to arrive within the next 3-4 weeks (late October). I'll be checking to see if we can obtain the motor shaft separately. To keep you updated, I can keep in contact via our text messaging system. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldm View Post
I am waiting for props and a motor shaft but it appears that the motor shaft is not an option.
I guess I have to purchase an entirely new motor ??
Old Oct 06, 2016, 10:10 PM
Ldm
Find More Posts by Ldm
Ldm
Thanks Alex that would be great !
Old Oct 17, 2016, 05:50 PM
Ldm
Find More Posts by Ldm
Ldm
hi Alex , any updates ??
Its been months on these parts and BH is out of stock.
Was hoping that on best sellers like the Wildcat and the P40 parts would be supported.
I really back Bh in all the threads but its sincerely discouraging that I can get parcels from China daily and BH would simply not order props and general support supplies for the best selling models in your line.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 04:04 PM
Ldm,

Just a quick heads up, we are expecting to receive parts for the models you mentioned within the next few days. We did receive a recent shipment of F4F parts which included things like the propeller set, but some have come and gone since. Luckily, we'll be receiving more soon! I'll be sending you some more information shortly as well. Sorry about the troubles, but your support is truly appreciated!

-Alex
Old Oct 18, 2016, 06:09 PM
Ldm
Find More Posts by Ldm
Ldm
Alex that would be disappointing to know considering I am on the email alert for the props and other parts.
Does that mean the email alerts do not work ?