Anyone up for some indoor nanocopter racing? - RC Groups

Benton County R/C Aerodrome (Adair Village, Oregon, United States)

Dec 19, 2015, 12:22 AM
Discussion

Anyone up for some indoor nanocopter racing?

So.. I happen to be in possession of 5, count em five JJRC-H20 nano hexacopters and a pile of spare batteries. They are a great size for a large living room, and are small enough that you can take off from the palm of your hand without fearing the 1" props.

They lack fpv. They lack speed. They even lack precision. But I lack control, so it kinda somehow evens out. I've been flying obstacle courses around my living room lately.

If anyone wants to fly around somewhere inside, maybe set up some chairs or something as indoor air gates, let me know.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 02, 2016, 03:46 PM
I just posted on another thread that it might be time to try to find an indoor place to sharpen skills. I have one of the 180 frames on order and I could imagine flying those FPV indoors in an old barn or something. Where do the OSU guys fly? Could we reserve the barn at bald hill or MLK to fly the little guys?
In any case, I'd love to try your little ones inside somewhere.
Jan 02, 2016, 03:50 PM
I also have a little isq quad that's just a little bigger than your hexes. I think Dennis has a couple of little micros too.that would be a hoot!
Jan 03, 2016, 12:28 PM
I'm in too. I have a selection of small quads that I fly around in the living room and in my son's shop. A bigger space would be fun.
Jan 06, 2016, 11:48 PM
Sounds fun