Jan 25, 2002, 04:16 PM
Question

Does anyone know if you can get the Champion in the UK?

I'm looking to get an 'Properly' aerobatic 4 ch parkflyer after getting a Crazy Sparrow and being disappointed in it.

I prefer traditionally built models over foam ones hence the Champion but if I can't find one the Stuntman is still looking like a good option!

Thanks all

Grant
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2002, 04:30 PM
Simian Member
Hobby Lobby is offering the Champion for $80 today only (Friday, 1/25/02). Be advised that it's a very delicate plane.
Jan 25, 2002, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by HardLander
Hobby Lobby is offering the Champion for $80 today only (Friday, 1/25/02). Be advised that it's a very delicate plane.
Wow! That is a good deal, I nearly went ahead and ordered one - but not knowing the air mail shipping charges put me off.

Actually Grant this would be my second, as I already have a Champion - it is a superb model, and mine is getting a bit scruffy - but $100 or so is a bit too much to justify just to make it prettier. I got mine from http://www.modellbau-bichler.de - but they don't speak English (at all) and I had to get a German speaking friend to send them a fax. Mine cost me about 80 inc rather expensive delivery.

Neil.