Dec 17, 2015, 10:30 PM
Thread OP
Rant

Business As Usual

Iíve said for years now if one ignores the rhetoric and look at each parties actions, thereís not much difference between them; GROW GOVERNMENT. We get a new Speaker of the House and itís business as usual. No wonder Trump has the numbers he has, voters are pissed.
Dec 17, 2015, 10:41 PM
Really?
Pretty much.
Dec 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
Orange Lives Matter!
The GOP lost me long ago, Just out of high school. I registered R, then before the year was up I registered L. That was 1976.

I will vote for Trump or Paul, Paul being preferred.
Dec 18, 2015, 10:44 AM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
The GOP lost me long ago, Just out of high school. I registered R, then before the year was up I registered L. That was 1976.

I will vote for Trump or Paul, Paul being preferred.
PLEASE not Trump! All he is is a bad haircut and a loud voice with a big wallet full of daddy's money. At least Paul is a thinker.
Dec 18, 2015, 11:04 AM
Orange Lives Matter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
PLEASE not Trump! All he is is a bad haircut and a loud voice with a big wallet full of daddy's money. At least Paul is a thinker.
Then you best hope if this Paul makes it what happened to his gather doesn't happen to him. I will not vote for a GOP establishment candidate. Before that happens I will vote for Johnson.
Dec 18, 2015, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Then you best hope if this Paul makes it what happened to his gather doesn't happen to him. I will not vote for a GOP establishment candidate. Before that happens I will vote for Johnson.
What about Cruz? He seems like a candidate that a Libertarian could get behind.
Dec 18, 2015, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
Iíve said for years now if one ignores the rhetoric and look at each parties actions, thereís not much difference between them; GROW GOVERNMENT. We get a new Speaker of the House and itís business as usual. No wonder Trump has the numbers he has, voters are pissed.
1.1 trillion on the way to the Republican controlled Senate after leaving the Republican controlled House.....
Dec 18, 2015, 07:29 PM
Orange Lives Matter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
What about Cruz? He seems like a candidate that a Libertarian could get behind.
You haven't looked close enough that guy is establishment GOP.

Quick Reply