Jul 25, 2004, 10:18 PM
Flying the Inland Valley

Great Sunday at Costa Mesa

If any of you guys who flew at SCSC thermal duration competition at Fairview Park in Costa Mesa read these threads I want to thank you for a great show. It was very interesting and educational.
I even bought a 1.5m Dart. Whats a slope guy do with that?

Thanks Joe
to remove ads between posts
Jul 25, 2004, 10:29 PM
Think Thermals!!!!
Hey! I'm not in any of the pictures!!! See if you have a picture of a fat old guy with no hat and a black shirt and dark green shorts. Yes a black shirt on a sunny day?!?!

By the way the young man with the loud shorts launching the colorful 3 meter Gnome (top picture) is on the US F3B team.
Jul 26, 2004, 10:14 AM
Flying the Inland Valley
Looked at the other pics I took and did not see you in any of them.
I bought a 1.5m Multiplex Dart when I was there and there were no instructions in the kit. Do you know anyone who has one that I could get a copy of the instruction from?

Joe
Jul 26, 2004, 11:05 AM
Think Thermals!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeskysailor
Looked at the other pics I took and did not see you in any of them.
So close! Must have been on a potty run (literally) or over by the food stand.

Quote:
I bought a 1.5m Multiplex Dart when I was there and there were no instructions in the kit. Do you know anyone who has one that I could get a copy of the instruction from?

Joe
Hitec bought out Multiplex. Send them an e-mail. Most of the Multiplex stuff goes togther fairly easily. No tricks.