Vector RSSI/LQ and Telemetry on the TBS Crossfire - Page 6 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 09, 2017, 09:28 AM
I got another response. They cant identify a change that would cause it yet. Recommends to use older firmware until it is fixed.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2017, 10:49 AM
I believe I can Fly.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylel
I got another response. They cant identify a change that would cause it yet. Recommends to use older firmware until it is fixed.
Which one is oldest firmware that is working with no error?
Sep 09, 2017, 10:53 AM
im going to try hooking my micro crossfire up with the vector
Sep 09, 2017, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnascimento3
Which one is oldest firmware that is working with no error?
1.67 works.

"I didn't mention in my initial post; but, I DID have this working for 2 or three flights after first setting things up, with no errors, in late July. I then didn't fly for almost a month. First flight after the lapse is when this problem arose. What changed? Crossfire software update that I did very end of July. So I reverted back to 2.05 on the crossfire.....and.....still having the issue. So, next I reverted back to 1.67 (which I suspect I had been using late July based on release dates). After reverting to 1.67, the problem has completely disappeared. System has been running for 20 minutes with no errors. So, for me anyway, 2.05 and 2.06 Crossfire firmware don't play nice with this system. Hope this helps anybody else who encounters an similar issue."
Sep 09, 2017, 11:48 PM
I went ahead and reverted back to 1.67 firmware and problem is totally. Not sure why, but it is.
Sep 12, 2017, 02:42 AM
Quote:
I went ahead and reverted back to 1.67 firmware and problem is totally. Not sure why, but it is.
Problem is totally......what? lol.
Sep 12, 2017, 11:09 AM
Ha. Problem is totally gone. Flew 40 minutes close and far, zero sensor errors.
Sep 13, 2017, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Ha. Problem is totally gone. Flew 40 minutes close and far, zero sensor errors.
Perfect. Hopefully TBS sorts out the issue in their next firmware update.