Vector RSSI/LQ and Telemetry on the TBS Crossfire - Page 12 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 04, 2018, 04:07 PM
Selling expensive stuff but cant fix a simple full mavlink telemetry!!
to remove ads between posts
May 05, 2018, 03:00 AM
because rust never sleeps....
It is a shame that more is not being done to develop the Vector. There are some proactive competitors who will eventually steal the market in the face of such complacence.

I thought I would leave this definition here which seems to fit well, but still smarts a bit knowing how much money I have invested in EagleTree kit:

Cash Cow:
The term cash cow is a metaphor for a "dairy cow" used on farms to produce milk, offering a steady stream of income with little maintenance.
Last edited by HugoRogers; May 05, 2018 at 11:56 AM.
May 05, 2018, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afiso
Selling expensive stuff but cant fix a simple full mavlink telemetry!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoRogers
It is a shame that more is not being done to develop the Vector. There are some proactive competitors who will eventually steal the market in the face of such complacence.

I thought I would leave this definition here which seems to fit well, but still smarts a bit knowing how much money I have invested in EagleTree kit:

Cash Cow:
The term cash cow is a metaphor for a "dairy cow" used on farms to produce milk, offering a steady stream of income with little maintenance.
Yes I love my vector stuff,but they just dont seem to want to listen to the flyer's,it's a shame as I flew my micro vector and iNav back to back yesterday the vector wins,but O my god having to use a lap top in this day and age to upload waypoints is so old fashion and for me carrying a lap top is more uncomfort.

Come on please upgrade the vector to a app and better mavlink.
May 06, 2018, 07:33 AM
What exactly do you need a laptop for? I've used my pc just once with my vector to setup the osd easier, after that only for firmware updates.. I'm even able to move the osd icons around without it... Telemetry via crossfire and tower app would be a nice feature, especially for waypoints, but smart audio, or at least some way to control vtx' and fpv cams with sticks like you can with beta flight and with run cams adapter... I hope eagle tree gives us that...
May 06, 2018, 10:51 AM
I need lap top to upload waypoints at different flying sites or am I missing some thing ,certainly would be good to be able to use the tower app,but dowt we will see that
May 07, 2018, 09:37 AM

Hello ET!!

Is anyone from EagleTree monitoring this or are we just talking to ourselves here??? Would be nice if someone from ET could at least acknowledge and let us know how these requests are being prioritized.

Thank you.

Todd
May 07, 2018, 01:09 PM
Todd i am near 100% certain ET look at all the threads but that's all they do,some one said around x-mas time they were strugeling with mavlink.
I really do love my Vector's they fly so so well and are so easy to set up,but if they don't push the boat out soon they will be left behind,there is a lot of competion out there and every one and there dog wants to go long range.
Please ET do these enhancements for your supporters its a great product just needing a we bit of love showen to it to make it superb
Last edited by NEAGRON; May 07, 2018 at 02:03 PM.
May 23, 2018, 02:27 PM
Dirt Dobbins
I'd love to see FLARM data from TBS exposed in Eagle Tree's OSD... my next build is not using Eagle Tree because I want this feature, I'd rather have it than RTH...
Jun 03, 2018, 03:47 PM
FW 2.32 Beta Error appears to be fixed also... Spent hours before seeing this thread

Quick Reply