Vector RSSI/LQ and Telemetry on the TBS Crossfire - Page 12 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 04, 2018, 04:07 PM
Selling expensive stuff but cant fix a simple full mavlink telemetry!!
to remove ads between posts
May 05, 2018, 03:00 AM
because rust never sleeps....
It is a shame that more is not being done to develop the Vector. There are some proactive competitors who will eventually steal the market in the face of such complacence.

I thought I would leave this definition here which seems to fit well, but still smarts a bit knowing how much money I have invested in EagleTree kit:

Cash Cow:
The term cash cow is a metaphor for a "dairy cow" used on farms to produce milk, offering a steady stream of income with little maintenance.
Last edited by HugoRogers; May 05, 2018 at 11:56 AM.
May 05, 2018, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afiso
Selling expensive stuff but cant fix a simple full mavlink telemetry!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoRogers
It is a shame that more is not being done to develop the Vector. There are some proactive competitors who will eventually steal the market in the face of such complacence.

I thought I would leave this definition here which seems to fit well, but still smarts a bit knowing how much money I have invested in EagleTree kit:

Cash Cow:
The term cash cow is a metaphor for a "dairy cow" used on farms to produce milk, offering a steady stream of income with little maintenance.
Yes I love my vector stuff,but they just dont seem to want to listen to the flyer's,it's a shame as I flew my micro vector and iNav back to back yesterday the vector wins,but O my god having to use a lap top in this day and age to upload waypoints is so old fashion and for me carrying a lap top is more uncomfort.

Come on please upgrade the vector to a app and better mavlink.
May 06, 2018, 07:33 AM
What exactly do you need a laptop for? I've used my pc just once with my vector to setup the osd easier, after that only for firmware updates.. I'm even able to move the osd icons around without it... Telemetry via crossfire and tower app would be a nice feature, especially for waypoints, but smart audio, or at least some way to control vtx' and fpv cams with sticks like you can with beta flight and with run cams adapter... I hope eagle tree gives us that...
May 06, 2018, 10:51 AM
I need lap top to upload waypoints at different flying sites or am I missing some thing ,certainly would be good to be able to use the tower app,but dowt we will see that
May 07, 2018, 09:37 AM

Hello ET!!

Is anyone from EagleTree monitoring this or are we just talking to ourselves here??? Would be nice if someone from ET could at least acknowledge and let us know how these requests are being prioritized.

Thank you.

Todd
May 07, 2018, 01:09 PM
Todd i am near 100% certain ET look at all the threads but that's all they do,some one said around x-mas time they were strugeling with mavlink.
I really do love my Vector's they fly so so well and are so easy to set up,but if they don't push the boat out soon they will be left behind,there is a lot of competion out there and every one and there dog wants to go long range.
Please ET do these enhancements for your supporters its a great product just needing a we bit of love showen to it to make it superb
Last edited by NEAGRON; May 07, 2018 at 02:03 PM.
May 23, 2018, 02:27 PM
Dirt Dobbins
I'd love to see FLARM data from TBS exposed in Eagle Tree's OSD... my next build is not using Eagle Tree because I want this feature, I'd rather have it than RTH...
Jun 03, 2018, 03:47 PM
FW 2.32 Beta Error appears to be fixed also... Spent hours before seeing this thread
Jun 24, 2018, 10:40 PM
Micro Vector bus to Vector gps then bus to Crossfire micro V2 rx with the pictured cable. I have flip flopped the wires to make sure I had them right and I do not get lat lon on crossfire. Anyone have specific info on connecting Micro Vector and CF micro V2 rx. TIA
Jun 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmikev
Micro Vector bus to Vector gps then bus to Crossfire micro V2 rx with the pictured cable. I have flip flopped the wires to make sure I had them right and I do not get lat lon on crossfire. Anyone have specific info on connecting Micro Vector and CF micro V2 rx. TIA
Is the Micro V2 the last node in the Bus ?

I have done this setup but with the real Vector, and all you have to do after plugging the end of the Vector bus into the BST port is Add LQ to the OSD and re run the RX Analysis Wizard., and then (on the TX (Taranis)) I selected discover new sensors and the lat long appears in the TX display.
Last edited by HugoRogers; Jun 29, 2018 at 12:02 AM.
Jul 09, 2018, 10:09 PM
Can anyone shed me some light please.
read every post on this thread. follow every possible step, still could not solve the LQ problem.
While RSSI remain solid 100% in OSD
my set up.
crossfire micro tx, with crossfire micro rx.
wiring order, vector, gps, speed pitot, cross BTS.
taranis xd9
Self made connection cable is 100%, ( pretty sure, check 10 time at lease wire by wire)
tried PPM wityh 8/12 channel, rerun winzard
Tried S-bus with 8/12 channel, rerun winzard
Mavlink on.
I have been on this for over 2 nights. ( few hours per night)
Thank you in advance for any help...
Jul 10, 2018, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eao168
Can anyone shed me some light please.
read every post on this thread. follow every possible step, still could not solve the LQ problem.
While RSSI remain solid 100% in OSD
my set up.
crossfire micro tx, with crossfire micro rx.
wiring order, vector, gps, speed pitot, cross BTS.
taranis xd9
Self made connection cable is 100%, ( pretty sure, check 10 time at lease wire by wire)
tried PPM wityh 8/12 channel, rerun winzard
Tried S-bus with 8/12 channel, rerun winzard
Mavlink on.
I have been on this for over 2 nights. ( few hours per night)
Thank you in advance for any help...
I dont understand what your problem is. Is it something to do with RSSI or with LQ?
Jul 10, 2018, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoRogers
I dont understand what your problem is. Is it something to do with RSSI or with LQ?
lol, my bad.
yes, solid 100% RSSI but with question mark for LQ...
from OSD..
Jul 10, 2018, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eao168
lol, my bad.
yes, solid 100% RSSI but with question mark for LQ...
from OSD..
rerun analysis wizard and cycle the power.

Quick Reply