This thread is privately moderated by beladog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 15, 2015, 01:32 AM
I Crash Therefore I Buy
Thread OP
Build Log

Speeeeeder

Uggh. I've only clocked four and a half hours but it's taken over a week.
A three year old and work make it painfully sloooow.
Pics have descriptions attached.

I just wanted to get some shots up. I'll update build log and fill in the blanks as it progresses with lectrics.

With the exception of my original inspiration, Mr. AJ Woods first post here on RCG, I have tried very hard to not look at any build logs. Wanted to hit it with a clean head and voided of anybody else's influence.
There is not a ton of room so I'm sure many details will be shared throughout all of these speeder builds.
My main goal is to keep all electronics, gps and the battery inside...think I got it!
Last edited by beladog; Dec 15, 2015 at 01:41 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 15, 2015, 10:26 AM
Ah children. I feel you. I have a two year old and a 1 month old. It took me 3 days to put together a heli that should have taken an hour.

Nice paint!
-MM
Dec 20, 2015, 09:21 PM
I can understand and emphasize with you about it. I was never able to put together even a RTF model in the time they advertise you could. I would usually spend 40 hours putting together a ARF. I would see things that needed to be addressed or fixed better while putting things together.

But it is looking good so far though. Really nice.

Quick Reply