Dec 14, 2015, 03:04 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Issue with Night Vapor Batteries and Bigger Lipo batteries ...

I had some questions that I did not see answered elsewhere.

I just got the night vapor but I also own the UM T-28 by parkzone.

I noticed that the vapor came with a 1 cell 70 mah battery.

The T-28 came with a 1 cell 130 mah battery.

When I try to connect the 1 cell 130 mah battery to the vapor their seems to be a clearance issue with the plastic U-shaped tab in front of the battery connector because of the height of the bigger capacity battery (see picture below)

1) So how do you solve this issue?

2) What purpose does that U-shaped plastic tab serve and can it be cut off?

3) I have alot of 130mah Hobby King Nano-Tech 130mah batteries already for the T-28. Do I have to go and buy the smaller capacity 70 mah batteries? Please explain. Thanks in advance.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2015, 03:52 PM
I'm using a 160 mAh Hyperion lipo in my Night Vapor with no problem. I put the mounting velcro on the side of the lipo that will not cause any interference on the Vapor.
Dec 14, 2015, 06:27 PM
Thread OP
What about the connector with the U-Shaped plastic piece? It's sits very tight to the bigger lipo. No?
Dec 14, 2015, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure what you're talking about. If your lipos plug into the T-28, they should also connect to the Night Vapor. Don't worry about the little plastic flapper at the front of the connector. I think it's just there to help with determining the orientation of the connector.
Dec 15, 2015, 09:06 AM
Perpetual Noob
One side of the battery has ridges. The flaps keep you from putting the battery in wrong and reversing the polarity.

Quick Reply