Dec 20, 2015, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhoward23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engan
it does not look like traxxas. but they look good. wltoys have more that looks like traxxas more than this.
but the truggy style looks awesome

the only traxxas style is the one you call summit. but it more look like telluride or latrax teton

I can see it looking like the Summit. The SUV body, especially the yellow resembles the Summit. The tires are almost and exact copy of the Summits.

pretty much look alike the tires looks much like summit. but the rest

it does not look like this at all
to remove ads between posts
Dec 21, 2015, 01:43 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Thread OP
I'm not extermely happy right now with Banggood. Last week i pay and secured a 1/24 Subotech (yellow truck) days (before status become backordered) from them and pay expedited shipping. Now it says "back ordered"?. How the heck its backorder now when i already got it and paid when the stock was around? I'm losing my mood now. 4 days from now it will be Christmas without present under the tree. Good job BG! I paid on DEC 16 and still not moving yet?

Photos:

*^*&^*^#&(&@^&%^#*&^#@#(*^#*!!!

Last edited by ican3d; Dec 21, 2015 at 02:06 AM.
Dec 22, 2015, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
I'm not extermely happy right now with Banggood. Last week i pay and secured a 1/24 Subotech (yellow truck) days (before status become backordered) from them and pay expedited shipping. Now it says "back ordered"?. How the heck its backorder now when i already got it and paid when the stock was around? I'm losing my mood now. 4 days from now it will be Christmas without present under the tree. Good job BG! I paid on DEC 16 and still not moving yet?

Photos:

Hi ican3d,

Could you plese shoot me a PM with the order id?
Maybe I can offer some help.

Jim
Latest blog entry: Ways to contact me
Dec 22, 2015, 02:56 AM
Since you mentioned that banggood was confirm the shipping method with you, in this case, backorder is a state that the CS of banggood keep your order from being shipped before your confirmation. It's not means that the item is out of stock. After your confirmation, they'll ship your order soon.

Quote:

Photos:

Dec 22, 2015, 03:43 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Thread OP
Well im already confirm since last week ago. Well i'll guess i have to wait till new year 2016.
Dec 23, 2015, 06:06 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Thread OP
Well i checked today on my order status, and my order not moving after 1 week of transaction except the red one. Its says "backorder", but i see the frontpage the item still available...??. I already send my ticket support but still no real feedback. I like that yellow truck that i paid but since i lost my mood even i will receive the Red "Summit" lookalike still i my thrill and excitement are fading. So tomorrow i'll click refund if its not moving. I better refund and get an R/C plane back to my root hobby.

Imagined the expectation and joy getting 2x truck and suddenly one of your favorite didn't made in it time for holiday season. Not happy...not happy....
The reason i wanted to get an early bird because i have a very long holiday to enjoy my hobby especially trying out the new Subotech 1:24. Its going to be sad month for me.
Dec 23, 2015, 07:42 AM
Just checked our system, your order left our warehouse yesterday after noon. The backorder state is a error.

Quote:
Well i checked today on my order status, and my order not moving after 1 week of transaction except the red one. Its says "backorder", but i see the frontpage the item still available...??. I already send my ticket support but still no real feedback. I like that yellow truck that i paid but since i lost my mood even i will receive the Red "Summit" lookalike still i my thrill and excitement are fading. So tomorrow i'll click refund if its not moving. I better refund and get an R/C plane back to my root hobby.

Imagined the expectation and joy getting 2x truck and suddenly one of your favorite didn't made in it time for holiday season. Not happy...not happy....
The reason i wanted to get an early bird because i have a very long holiday to enjoy my hobby especially trying out the new Subotech 1:24. Its going to be sad month for me.
Dec 24, 2015, 01:50 AM
This is on the specs:

Type: Li-Po Battery (14500)
Voltage: 3.7V/PCS, 2PCS
Capacity: 700mAh

Does it have 2 batteries?, in series or parallel?
Dec 24, 2015, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mininitrohans
This is on the specs:

Type: Li-Po Battery (14500)
Voltage: 3.7V/PCS, 2PCS
Capacity: 700mAh

Does it have 2 batteries?, in series or parallel?
There are 2 batteries.

jim
Latest blog entry: Ways to contact me
Dec 24, 2015, 04:01 AM
then its not lipo. its lithium ion.
Dec 24, 2015, 07:30 AM
Yeah, but now I still do not know 3.7 or 7.4 volt
I googled those 14500 batteries, they seem available in 1200 Mah

why are these 700Mah?
Dec 24, 2015, 07:37 AM
I just thought it does not matter which batteries the subotech eats!

when those 14500 batteries are available and maybe for little money you can race the subotech forever!
Dec 24, 2015, 02:26 PM
as it say 700mah and both are that so they are in serial so 7,4v

and 14500 batterys at 1500mah are cheap so its very easy to double the runtime.
Last edited by Engan; Dec 24, 2015 at 02:31 PM.
Dec 25, 2015, 11:13 AM
Is it brushless in the video and on the manual it says it is but in the pics it looks like a brushed motor
Dec 25, 2015, 11:25 AM
I watched the video again and they do not mention any brushless motor in there!, high speed motors yes!

Why would you want brushless?

I think people are to obsessed with brushless

Quick Reply