This thread is privately moderated by fizzwater2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 09, 2015, 08:39 PM
Trader Rating: 154
Thread OP
$20.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Lemon DSM2 and DSMX receivers w/sats, orange RX

I have available two Lemon brand receivers, both with Lemon brand satellite receivers.

One is a DSM2 labeled 8 channel receiver, the other is a DSMX labeled 10 channel receiver.

20 bucks for the 10 channel one, 15 bucks for the 8 channel one. Both are used, came with a DX9 radio I purchased, and I don't need either one of them. I did power them up, bind them to my DX9, and the bound properly, and operated the servos I plugged into them to test them. These receivers have been used, I believe, there is velcro or remains of adhesive on the backs of them.

Finally, I have an Orange RX 910, 9 channel receiver, with no satellites. It's marked DSM2 compatible. It powers on, binds to my DX9, operates servos, but there is a caveat - the connector pins appear to have some oxidation on them, and it needs to have the connector cleaned up for reliable connections. It works, but isn't one I'd use without a thorough cleaning of the connector pins and testing. 5 bucks gets you this one, plus shipping unless you buy it with one of the others.

shipping in a small flat rate box is 5 bucks, either one, two, or all of the receivers will fit in a single small flat rate box.

Paypal is fine, I won't charge any extra for using it -in fact, it's preferred, because it makes things easy.
Last edited by fizzwater2; Dec 09, 2015 at 09:00 PM. Reason: paypal
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2015, 09:56 AM
Trader Rating: 154
Thread OP
don't be afraid to make offers..
Dec 11, 2015, 01:29 PM
Trader Rating: 33
<Marty>
$30.00 for all of them?

Quick Reply