Dec 09, 2015, 04:52 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Aerosky x350 battery and a Thunder AC6 charger

I jsut bought my first UAV. The Aerosky X350. I have a thunder charger AC6. The manual on the UAV says NOTHING about charging the battery. The Thunder is a complex charger which I thought had an AUTO LIPO charge mode but can not find it. With LIPO being so dangerouse I do not want to charge it wrong... Would love some help on how to set up the charger for the below battery .... cant fly without the battery!

Battery Type: 3S LiPo,2800mAh,20c
Battery Cells: 3S
Battery Capacity: 2800mAh
Battery Discharge Rate: 20C
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2015, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgwbusiness
I jsut bought my first UAV. The Aerosky X350. I have a thunder charger AC6. The manual on the UAV says NOTHING about charging the battery. The Thunder is a complex charger which I thought had an AUTO LIPO charge mode but can not find it. With LIPO being so dangerouse I do not want to charge it wrong... Would love some help on how to set up the charger for the below battery .... cant fly without the battery!

Battery Type: 3S LiPo,2800mAh,20c
Battery Cells: 3S
Battery Capacity: 2800mAh
Battery Discharge Rate: 20C
Set the charger to 3 cells and 2.8 Amp. Those are the only two things you need to set.

May I suggest you read this:
http://www.tjinguytech.com/charging-how-tos

LiPo not that dangerous if treated properly. You need to respect them but do not fear them.

Glen
Dec 10, 2015, 11:13 AM
Thread OP
thanks Greg!
Dec 10, 2015, 12:05 PM
I would add only this; be sure both the main battery connector and the balance connector are plugged into your AC6, and you have selected Lipo Balance Charge as your charging method. These settings are in the manual that came with your charger. If you do not have the manual, follow this link and watch the videos. http://www.hobbypartz.com/thac6smbachw.html

Quick Reply