This thread is privately moderated by SaltyPilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 09, 2015, 01:08 PM
Trader Rating: 95
Thread OP
Deleted
Last edited by SaltyPilot; Dec 18, 2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Deleted
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2015, 06:12 PM
Zot
Trader Rating: 0
Zot
Not trying to be a dick here but you can pick up a new one for the same price you are asking these days.
Dec 09, 2015, 09:38 PM
Trader Rating: 100
Bang good is 205 with free shipping.
Dec 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
Thread OP
You guys may post what you want. I checked eBay and the only seller that has one listed at $189.99 plus $90.00 for shipping! That seller has the same ad listed on eBay about 8 different times with prices up to $379.99 and every price in between that at the $189.99. Same exact ad. All others have multiple ads as well and at under $200.00 they are coming from Hong Kong. I bought this from a reputable hobby shop and I am trying to get back a fraction of what I paid. You guys can buy from Gearbest and Banggood all you want. Pay what you would like and wait for the items to arrive from over seas. I have this for sale and it is in the USA and I programmed and tested the unit. The market is turned upside down with all these companies undercutting each other with hardly any of the money helping the US flow. I believe my asking amount is reasonable and if there is a reasonable offer, I always listen. This quad is not going to break my bank if it does not sell. Please no more messages saying you can buy this for lalalala. Do a search yourself on eBay. From reputable sellers with great feedback, they are at least $289.99 plus shipping. Check for yourself:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Newest-Cheer...kAAOSweW5VcXPB

Happy Holidays

Regards,
Pete
Dec 13, 2015, 06:00 PM
Trader Rating: 2
I got mine for 135.00 from hobby king on cyber monday but it was the PNF and got the radio for for 35.00
Dec 13, 2015, 06:06 PM
Trader Rating: 2
dont know if its true but i heard there going down in price to sell them off as for there coming out with there V3
Dec 13, 2015, 09:08 PM
Thread OP
You're link directs to the RTF for $279.99 Plus shipping sir. Also, what is it with the people who want to post in other sellers threads saying you got yours for $135.00 or ..... whatever??? Look, sellers ask for respect in their threads just as you would if you were selling. If you are not interested in the purchase or have a legitimate question, keep your I got mine for a back rub replies out of the sellers threads. I don't bother deleting these replies because it shows the buyers and readers the replies people decide to post. I respect every seller and their decision to sell and post at a price they believe is fair. Even if it is way out of left field, I do not stick replies where they should not be.

Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmanpuffer

Quick Reply